Practice account

Hi guys I’m really really very very new at this I’ve bought currency trading for dummies and have really just starting to study to try get an idea or two who offers a good practice account that I can use while I learn? But I’m suspecting I won’t be ready to trade for some time yet.

nope, not until you have a consistent strategy and trading plan to follow.

2 Likes

Hi @bardebra,

It’s good you plan to take your time with practice trading. There’s no need to rush as we explained in this earlier discussion: Am i ready to trade with my money?

Since most brokers will let you open a practice/demo account with them for free, you can take advantage of this opportunity to test multiple trading platforms (for functionality and ease of use) and multiple brokers (for customer service and trading resources).

A smart way to narrow down your search is to focus on brokers regulated in major financial centers near where you live. Then you can set up multiple demo accounts to test the different trading platforms, resources and customer service offered by these brokers.

For example, FOREX.com is regulated in 8 jurisdictions worldwide. You are welcome to try multiple demo accounts with us to test the various trading platforms we offer. These cater to different needs including automation (MetaTrader 4), web trading (TradingView) and desktop charting (Advanced Trading Platform).

If you ever have questions about our trading resources or any practice accounts you have with us, please feel free to reach out on this forum: FOREX.com discussion

1 Like

Wow thank you very much I most certainly will

1 Like

Do u guys have offices in South Africa?

1 Like

Interesting you should ask. While we don’t have an office in South Africa, you might want to consider our UK-regulated entity for reasons covered in this earlier discussion: How can I find a good partner or broker?