How can I find a good partner or broker?

These tips are evident when your seasoned trader which learned with trials and errors. Newbies need some more detailed instructions.

1 Like

My simple suggestion would be to try one of the “trusted” brokers from this thread on babypips

Always demo test the conditions first and then test the broker with a small amount of money bet 10 to 100$. And the litmus test, request a withdrawal. If they give you problems withdrawing $10 - $100, imagine what they would do if you tried to withdraw a bigger sum

Partner for what? to become IB? I think you have to gain experience in trading first, then you will be able to give relevant info as an affiliate and get down to this type of business. Nothing comes without experience, same is for forex trading.

@FOREX.com

Can a :point_right:t5:South African:point_left:t5: use an :point_right:t5:
American Broker:point_left:t5: like yourselves​:thinking:?

1 Like

Hi Duncan,

While FOREX.com does not have an office in South Africa, you are welcome trade through one of our registered entities which are regulated in major financial centers around the world by the following bodies:

• United States (Commodity Futures Trading Commission and National Futures Association)
  • United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority)
  • Japan (Financial Services Agency)
  • Australian Securities and Investment Commission
  • Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
  • Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada
  • Monetary Authority of Singapore

Based on your location, FOREX.com UK could be the best fit. Trading with an FCA-regulated entity would mean your funds are segregated in accordance with UK client money rules and protected for up to 50,000 GBP by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

Furthermore, FOREX.com UK can provide you with access to trade commodities (Oil), indices (S&P 500), shares (Apple) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) in addition to the currencies (Euro) and metals (Gold) you can trade through FOREX.com US*.

*Spot bitcoin trading is not available to FOREX.com US clients at this time, but US residents now have access to Bitcoin futures trading.

1 Like

@FOREX.com Thank you kindly…:thinking: Can I use MT5?

FOREX.com plans to roll out MT5 in 2019, but right now you can use MT4, NinjaTrader and TradingView along with our own Advanced Trading Platform. Is there any specific feature of MT5 you wanted to use?

1 Like

@FOREX.com Not really…just thought :thought_balloon: new is :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

In that case, consider testing free demo accounts on the trading platforms we currently offer, and if there is a particular function you cannot find, please let us know.

Glad to see that brokers are moving to MT5 platform, which is nice, clean and richer in functionality. Hotforex already made transition but I still occasionally use their MT4 because of its specific features.

1 Like

My sentiments exactly…plus I opened a Demo account with @FOREX.com but now they tell me I must open a Live Account😢

I would use a demo for learning the basics because 1 major difference is execution time and if your brokers going to scam you there not gonna do it on a demo.
I would like to see a thread on the execution times of all the major brokers on real accounts and if trades are delayed on purpose. That would be more informative.

1 Like

I think it would take them out business. Afterall, they make their money through funny administrative costs

Lets teach them that treating clients in this way is arrogant and unfair. Change the broker open demo with tickmill, IB or Hotforex and leave this negative experience,

It is really not a must that you open a live account with a broker as you demo trade, as demo trade has no limit.
In fact I prefer you demo trade for a long time before going live, and even when you are live start small. This is one way to know a broker you should trade with, because what you see while demo trading with them is nearly as what you will get when you go live with them.

Is FOREX.com available for Nigerians?

Hi @sapen19,

While we don’t offer trading services in Nigeria, if you are a citizen of Nigeria living in another country, you can open an account with FOREX.com through one of our trading entities worldwide.

Finding a good broker to trade with is no easy task. Firstly you will need to make sure the broker is regulated by a financial body that your given country is part of. For example if you reside in the UK you will need to find a good FCA regulated broker to trade with. However not all regulated brokers are good for trading and hide behind the regulations to pull of scams that trade you out of your investments. Its best to partner with a site that has built trust relationships with particular brokers as to add to a better and safer environment to trade.

Finding a good forex broker you can trust is made easy by many broker partners who review & test broker services offered to clients.

Please visit our site and see some of the partners we work with that provide solid trading relationships with its clients.

Research online for licensed ECN brokers and browse their websites.