How can I get an investor to work TOGETHER

I have opened demo account with global prime Pty ltd .
The platform is MT4 so am Trading and everything is here on platform. Am trying to sell my skills Because I can see that may I can get investor

1 Like

Life and everything in this universe is the Trading, we’re always Trading our time, skills with money. So, I wanna may be trade this account for three months.
My target is to add one digit to that account.
I opened demo of $10000 or $10k with leverage of 1:10.
I wanna sell my skills with any investor who can accept or employ me. We’re Trading my skills and his or her money. Trading is exchanging the of the values

This is the account details
platform is MT4
broker: Global Prime Pty Ltd
Login:2359493
Investor:5spbamk

My rules is 4% relative drawdown per day.
Maximum overall relative is 8%.
If I violate this rules then am finished or am failed the interview to get job

I have opened the account today or less than one hour ago

Am aiming to get high rate of return of dollars gained over dollars lost.
I need to attract investors so that we can trade our values.

My strategy is just price action aided by ma which keeps me or helps to stay objective with my trading objectively.

1 Like

wishing you good luck, Mwitagesase!

1 Like

Am battling with my biology aka emotions. Very toughest war ever human being engage. You’ve all knowledge but once am subjected to money then everything is changing.

1 Like

indeed - exactly right (this was why i asked whether you’d ever traded a live, funded account before … i wasn’t criticizing you!)

1 Like

I knew your intention was good!

Am using stop loss , I don’t want to use a sl greater than 1% of Total equity every trade. Am using this sl since I don’t know intentions of all traders how will enter or when to exist their position. So is my own insurance broker.

The proof is in the pudding. Show the pudding and you might get some results.
Scam watch alert!!!

Thank you a lot bro @Mondeoman . You ALWAYS helpful here in the forum

what happened here? a whole bunch of posts just disappeared from the thread??

This brother ALWAYS give best advice wherever I stuck anywhere

Why would you say such a thing?

i was just “following the story”, here, (with interest!) when a chunk of it disappeared, so naturally enough i wondered what was going on

wouldn’t you?

My reason for asking was to see what the responses would be like. Like yourself I too was following the conversation and noticed that the statement made by the original poster that he had failed had disappeared. I also noticed that one poster to who he had replied that poster’s post isnt there either. Now from my experience you cant just delete a post you just made once published, it takes some hours so I would expect to see them with a note stating that it was withdrawn by the poster. I find all this curious and it makes me now wonder about some other things in the forum as well.

1 Like