How do you keep being motivated?

Make money - buy wine.

Make more money - buy better wine.

Make a lot more money - buy a lot of wine and have it delivered.

Make a mountain of money - have someone else buy the wine for you.

1 Like

Now that’s something that will definitely motivate people. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :smiley:

I am a man who when interested in something, I do not rest until I know the subject well and do it professionally. I think my motivation is learning

that every day different, they probably millions of ways to make a cup of tea

That’s admirable. :smiley: Good for you! :slight_smile:

Haha. :smiley: And you’re out to discover each one? :smiley:

i like my tea but not to that extent :grinning: :grin:

It’s especially difficult for me to maintain motivation when I can’t make money. Fortunately, I work with the broker ExpertOption, and I trade in small amounts, and it turns out to be good enough to earn!

I can tell you what you can do to not be unmotivated - you can stop comparing your losses/small profits to other traders’ major gains. It’s unhealthy and you cannot emulate anyone as each trader has a different behavior & psychology.

To keep yourself up and motivated, your trading plan should have targets of making consistent profits. I know it is hard to make the profit on a consistent basis, but if you follow your trading strategies and plan religiously, it is not a big deal.

As you cannot climb the Everest without practising on small mountains you cannot earn profits without practising on smaller trades. You cannot become a good trader until and unless you have faced a bunch of losses. However, the question here is how to mitigate the risk of capital a trader invests.

Refer to the points below:

1. Make demo account your teacher:
    It is a big mistake to carryout live trades right after you learned a few basics regarding trading. You need to test your knowledge and experiment with various strategies on the Demo account. Playing around with demo account gives you confidence and helps you to understand the market structure. This is a never ending practice, you can carryout demo sessions throughout your trading journey even after you have become a pro Live trader. Live and demo hand in hand enable you to mitigate your risk of any new strategy as you first test it on the demo and then move to live account.

2. Trading Research:
    Good knowledge comes with continues research and updating your concepts. Trading is a very vast topic, everyday you learn something new which helps you to keep yourself updated. One should read articles, blogs, news etc. Keeping up with daily news improves your fundamental analysis. Reading articles and blogs enhance your knowledge and make you aware of various strategies.

3. Copying signal providers/ Auto trading
    As a beginner you can follow automatic trading and begin earning while you are still learning.

For me, the main motivation is the opportunity to earn. I understand that the results of my work depend only on me!

1 Like

I think we can all agree that beneath everything else, the drive to earn is the fundamental reason we are all into trading and hopefully, will stay.

I agree bro, i read somewhere that says motivation is only a high on an idea where it will wear out overtime, but discipline is like a muscle, the more you train it the strongeryou become.

1 Like

For me, motivation is a constant profit. I try to trade so that every day I go to at least a small, but profit. That’s the best motivation for me.

1 Like

You can learn from your mistakes and move forward. focus on your strategy, this will surely help you.

Easy and simple, the main thing is to believe in your dream and strive for it.

I really liked what you said. I usually see traders aiming for big big goals, not getting which they feel disheartened. Instead, this is how one should trade, expecting, small but consistent profits. This will surely take you far.

1 Like

By practicing more and more, I keep myself motivated to learn the trade properly and earning profits from my processes.

I’m new in here and don’t want to ruin my reputation from the very start, but motivation for me is represented in form of money. More money I earn, more motivated I get to wake up every morning!

2 Likes