How do you keep being motivated?

You’re not ruining your reputation by saying something which is true and practical.

1 Like

Practice is the key.

1 Like

I just do everything until before I will succeed. It’s not just about trading - every activity around! You should just work hard until you succeed. You should understand that isn’t your lose, that’s just challenge you faced and you will solve it!

1 Like

Of course profit is the main thing that makes you motivated. . I also prefer small profits that give a sense of satisfaction that I am not loosing in forex trading. In all this performance my experience skill and plan also counts a lot. One should do hard to become a consistent trader even he can win low percentage every month he will remain connected and motivated with forex market .

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. Making a small profit regularly is a good enough motivating factor. It’s like a reassurance that your plan continues to work in the market.

1 Like

The best option for motivation is stable earnings and no problems in working with a broker.

1 Like

yes that’s correct and practice can enhance the trading style.

Or at least striving to achieve the former. :smiley:

When we are trading we do face many such situations where we do not have any motivation and we should try to look at the positive aspects of our life.

1 Like

It must be accepted that there will be a loss in trading. I am not just saying trading, there is no business in the world where there is no loss, there is a loss in all business. When I join the Forex market as a new trader, I make a lot of losses, but I do not get lost in the market. You have to think positively. And you have to maintain trading discipline all the time. And you have to plan and trade in this way. If you continue to trade positively, then success will come one day.

1 Like

Exactly. For survival, a positive outlook is a must in every sphere of life not just forex.

1 Like

Just focus on your target. Keep concentrate on you goals. You will be motivated automatically.

I stay motivated by believing in my own trading plan/strategy ad and by sticking to it. Plus i also believe in accepting that losses & profits are part of trading.

1 Like

Good thought!

If you want to start Forex as a new trader, you must first deal with Loss. If the deal with Los is good, he can make a lot of profit. Emotions work in trading. Now if someone is trading after falling into the trap of this emotion, then you will make a loss. One thing to keep in mind all the time is that there will be a loss in trading, you have to cover this loss and move forward. Negative mindsets hurt at trading. One thing to keep in mind is that if you trade with discipline, success will come one day.

Loss is a part of this game. So if you can’t accept loss from this market then how can you be motivated. You first need the ability to accept losses. Successful traders never risk more than 2%. Always keep a positive mindset about trading. You have to meditate, there are different types of motivational articles in Google, you have to look at them. And you have to be happy with whatever the profit is in trading.

That’s sounds actually useful, especially the part with not buying on your first profit. This is useful even for start ups

Profit is the only motivation that keeps me going. It pushes me to study hard and master this skill of trading.

Can’t go forward without study here. Much needed.

I know how stressful trading is. That’s why I have made it a habit to go out and meet my friends after every trade.