How do you keep being motivated?

Don’t give up. It’s a difficult and long haul but the wait and patience will be worth it. Just keep practicing and learning.

Absolutely correct! No shortcuts in trading, experience will motivate you to do better always.

Rightly said, keeping patience and carefully examining the market is the key to success in forex trading.

Hey @AaronJParas

Every single trader has faced the same situation that presents you now. In trading, there are always conventional ups and downs. No one can control it. It’s totally volatile market. Sometimes, the market moves in a direction that is very beneficial to a trader; yet other times, it can lead to a losing position.

So, It is clear that maintaining motivation during a strong trading session doesn’t perform a challenge as it is in itself an inspiration and motivation to keep on trading and get more payouts. However, it is more difficult to want to continue trading when your trades have failed one too many times.

You should simply use a copy trading system if you don’t interest to trade yourself. There are so many channels/organizations such as ForexCopier is a thriving one. You just need to add your account and choose which trade you want to grab for yourself, that’s it!

I agree with you buddy!
Copy Trading is a good idea for those who are facing continuous losses. :upside_down_face:

Failure is a part of trading and you tend to learn alot in that process. Don’t lose hope mate. You should focus on improvising your knowledge and skills. You can even do a course of technical analysis which will help you analyse and predict the market or you can watch tutorial videos on youtube

My dream of becoming rich keeps me motivated.

My family is my biggest motivation, they motivate me to not lose hope when im not profitable.

I want to become financially independent and this is the only reason that motivates me.

motivation comes within. There are lot of sources of motivation. one just needs to look around

1 Like

At first I think it is normal to make losses as you are just beginning. I am also a beginner and have not made much profits either, so you are not alone. However I know of other traders who have been at it for over a year, who have mastered this and doing considerably well. Risks and losses are always going to be present but the more experienced you are the better you will get at it and hopefully in time you will make more profits than losses. Try to see the bigger picture and rather tahn focusing on the losses you are making presently, focus on learning so as to make profits in the future.

I motivate myself in trading by sticking to my trading routine strictly and frame strategies to achieve my financial goals.

It’s not easy to stay motivated after you lost lots of money from your deposit, but it’s really possible. So, actually even before start trading activity you have to set a propriate goal which will keep you motivated every day. You have to understand that losses and mistakes is a big part of your learning, beceuse it brings your lots of experience. At initial stages it really dificult to keep calm while looking at your balance goes negative (even in demo), but demo is created for novices because it can help you to understand main parts of trading activity. I guess that only through lots of efforts you are able to reach your goals.

Yes, it is true. The more profit I make, the more I can motivate myself.

1 Like

I guess the answer is quite clear here. Just imagine. Imagination is a great thing, it lets us to travel to the life we’ve never had, but to which everybody is striving. I used to suppose that vizualistion of your future matters really a lot. It’s like an engine of our work, you know. Basically, if I think of the life I’ve never had but I wish it, I usually find lots of motivation to keep going and try to master trading activity. There are various ways of keeping yourself motivated and they differ from trader to trader, however sometimes I doubt that goals of each of us are different. Nobody knows.

Thinking about the free money motivate me. Just kidding. I always wanted to improve myself in trading after losing in the starting. It made me want to make a goal - to be able to gain profit and improving myself each and everyday. It gives me an experience by sticking with strategy I implemented in my trading.

Have a non-financial goal and smaller goals that lead to a larger, longer term goal. In terms of your goals related to actual trading don’t be afraid to set goals that sound like failing to the uninitiated. Being break even at the end of the month on a demo account might be a goal for you at the moment. Find out if the strategy when you remove psychological pressure works. If so then see if it can live. If not, tweak it and go again. Work in increments. Success and failure can hinge on the smallest of adjustments in trading.

In general, the biggest motivation for me is the results of my work. I think this is what motivates traders to work and gain new knowledge.

Yeah, you’re absolutely right. It really works like that. When you gain a lot of profits you get dopamine and think that it’s not the border you’re able to do more and more. I personally think that profits ar the best motivation for every trader. You know, the matter is that for traders as I tend to suppose, losses also should be a motivation. Of course it’s very difficult to adopt yorself to such setup, however it will make you much more happier and satisfied with your activity when you will learn how to handle with losses with minimum emotions and turn them into motivation. I guess that such practice should be applied to the trading psychology.

the possibility of making a good profit always gives motivation, I have always had it, even in the most unfortunate situations