How do you keep being motivated?

Thanks for all your replies. It really gets tough when I suffer straight losses or small wins but big losses.

I keep myself motivated by reminding myself that I need to excel in forex trading.

Just remind yourself why you started trading.

It is not easy to stay motivated if you lose consistently. But let me tell you that even if you lose but your losing amount is not big, this means that you are able to control your losses. Practice as much as you can and you will surely be successful.

While trading it is a bit difficult to keep yourself motivated all the time. But I think taking breaks when I start losses more than 2 or 3 trades in a row helps me a lot in keeping myself motivated.

Because I know there are so many money-making opportunities in the forex market, it’s obvious for me to concentrate on my goals and develop trading strategies that get me money. Money is definitely the biggest motivation I can think of.

Being motivated is not an easy task. In order to stay motivated, keep in mind a few things: always keep thinking about the impact, never overwhelm yourself or your account with over-trading, setting deadlines, being open to failure and exerting good vibes and lastly practising gratitude.

Over or under

Motivation is something that can’t be sought from outside. I always say look at the time you’ve given to yourself to reach this point. Sit and relax, there are ups and downs in every trader’s journey and this is what the forex market has and in between the opportunities comes. So give yourself time and understand the market. It is easy for those who time it.

Simply by looking at my family and knowing that they deserve the best I can give them.
Also not wanting to go back to manual labour lol

Although self-motivation requires a long-term view, it’s important to look at what is motivating you to seek change. The more clear you are on “why,” the easier it will be to stay focused on the work you’re doing, and to create the life you want.
Sometimes motives can hide in plain sight, hidden within the subconscious, telling us deep down inside that something needs to change. Desires can evolve, sometimes in a flash of inspiration, and sometimes through self-discovery over time.
You’ll have an easier time staying motivated by recognizing the motives behind your goals. Becoming aware of these motives, and their source, improves self-awareness while also keeping you on track toward goals that truly matter to you.

It’s a common affair that people lose their motivation from trading after making consistent losses. So, a trader must keep themselves motivated all the time because motivation keeps them alive and kicky. Only motivation can’t bring success to traders rather hard-working and patience also need to be accompanied with motivation.

Motivation is something that comes from within. No book or mentor or any success story can motivate anyone. According to me, it is the reason why a person chooses trading to keep him going.
Always remember the purpose for which you started trading in the first place.

Money is the biggest motivation, I guess. Everyone comes here for the money. But the bigger question is how to keep yourself motivated all the time? By never losing your money. Learn, Practice, Earn and Stay Motivated.

The feeling of giving up persists when things don’t work out. It seems an easy route to end your suffering. When I go through such scenarios, I take a break and introspect my decisions. I remind myself of the purpose of choosing forex and use it to trade every day, regardless of my results.

While trading, I attempted to keep realistic expectations in mind. I also take a break now and again to keep my thoughts fresh.

When you lose frequently, it’s difficult to stay motivated. Even if you lose a small amount, you can still control your losses by using strategies that allow you to minimise the losses like , stop loss, or reducing lot size, etc. You will undoubtedly succeed if you practice as much as you can.

Practice makes a man perfect!

Mate, at this point its pure willpower. It can hurt a lot to lose a chunk of money, but then I remember my profits, and it doesn’t take the pain away as such, but it does soothe it quite a bit. My point being, different traders draw their motivation from different things, don’t be afraid to be unique about it.

For me the biggest motivation in forex trading is to make maximum profit & money. I believe that money is the biggest motivation.