How long did it take you to finish the babypips school of pipsology?

thanks my friend for the advice. i want to finish but not trade real money yet.

Its my eighth month trading and learning, after jumping ignorantly into options and forex , i blew my accts, and i resulted to finding a way out with different forex group ,
I was referred to baby pips as the school where i would learn for free
So i decided not to ruSh the learning as i rushed to blowing my 100 usd acct and other options acct
It my eight month and m still learning
I am taking my time to learn and practice the lessons
Forex trader
Civil engineer

Am devoted to both.
I love baby pips

2 Likes

Which lessons are helping you build your own strategy/plan?

I’m going to finish 4 of the 6 courses by today no doubt. I started mid day Monday & I hope to be finished by the Sunday. So about a week or less for me. I’m passing with at least 80% & reading back over the material. But I’m currently not working & I’m living in it as wel ass watching YouTube videos. My situation has me taking this very seriously. Plus I used to gamble & use taken soone economics & accounting classes. I’ve attempted to day trade in the past so I’m up to speed on some things. I’ll still need to keep reviewing & embed that knowledge like its 2nd nature. Also my next thing us to find a great broker with a demo account as well as finding a good journal. You’ll still need to further your knowledge beyond this fundamental course. Go at your own speed & UNDERSTAND it. That is key. Goodluck my friend.

1 Like

Congrats on finishing the School! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: How was your experience with it? :smiley:

How do you find baby pips in teaching you the ropes to Forex?

Kindergarten

Traders who have been into forex and other markets know that forex trading is not as difficult as trading in other markets. In order to make money fast in the forex market, you will have to understand the power of compound growth. Do your learning right if you want to make profits the right way.

For me, such training was very interesting and cool, although I often had problems

1 Like

Oooh. :open_mouth: What problems did you have? :open_mouth:

I took a few months to finish my course. Everyone has different learning capabilities and you can take your own time. Go live only when you have obtained enough knowledge and are sure that you will do good in the market.

You all should check back often. They’ve been updating lessons the last year I think. Refreshing some lessons, adding some new ones.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly, but it could be around 3 months for me. Most of the time I always forget something, so I often revisit it to refresh.

Still learning. Let us see how far I am able to go and how soon it will happen.

1 month and still learning @ Elementary :laughing: but started in Demo to understand the market too

oh i saw 1 month and was about to call you out but yes, only way in one month if you went crazy like you said haha, I’m month 3 and not done. I won’t complete everything only what I value. Maybe 75% of what’s in the course.

1 Like