How long did it take you to finish the babypips school of pipsology?

how many hours a day did you spend on the school? i have a 9-5 job so i could just do about 2 hours a day.

exactly. thanks for understanding. appreciate it. what concepts are you most confused about that you check from time to time?

1 Like

That is how i felt also like reading only is not enough and i want to start demo trading as well. My question is which broker is best to use when you are a newbie to start demo trading that can help me to apply and understand most of this analysis.

Ah to clarify, I didn’t print the web pages out, those were my own “annotated” notes haha as I went along through the school. I did however print out the corresponding charts though when there were examples by saving them and inserting them into my Word file. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bravo. Taking up trading at 71. I thought i was starting too late. Am kicking myself for not having know this 10 years ago

2 Likes

Born in 1943/4. I salute you for taking up fx trading

3 Likes

Hahahaha! :smiley: Thanks! :blush: I just thought that the lessons were super interesting and easy to understand! :smiley: Really good for quick memory refreshers. :sweat_smile:

I spend daily 2 hours for a month to understand school pf pipsology. Actually reading is not difficult but learning with reason is important . I spend sufficient time to gain proper knowledge of forex trading then check these basic concepts on demo account . For any inquiry I go back to reading hat thing again and again to use trading terminal.

1 Like

same here haha got a big ass binder

Hmm everything haha. When I see something that confuses me or I think needs more clarification, I go back to the school. I think that’s fine. I feel like even seasoned traders continuously learn and relearn concepts. :slight_smile:

I finished it in about 3 months. I still go back every now and then to check on some topics. :slight_smile:

good one. i’m enjoying this lesson on chart indicators but i can see myself also looking at other chapters also once i’m done. thanks.

1 Like

which lesson did you find most difficult? i’m also interested in how the mind works.

Interesting! Thank you for sharing, do you mind me asking how many hours per day you allot for studying the course? Thanks in advance!

Thanks mate! Besides, I agree on your words. Have a great day.

Hey there, sorry for the late response, here are some links:

Online Trading - CFDs on stocks, Forex, and Cryptocurrencies (very very easy to use)
https://www.etoro.com/
https://www.plus500.com
https://www.icmarkets.com/en (in this this one you can use also mt4 or mt5)

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information.

regards

You’re most welcome :+1:

I think that time spent on learning is quite individual. Some people prefer to go slowly and learn well everything, others might be little bit nervous to try live account as soon as possible. Advice is to take as much time as necessary and don’t go too swiftly live

I agree! It takes time to study and practice so we have to be patient and focus on improving every day.