How low will Bitcoin go?

Same. Put in my bids and be on my way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only got down to $28k. Still a great deal for the long term trader IMO.

It could still drop lower though.

$30k looks like a bottom but everything is possible. But what`s the matter? DCA all the way. :sunglasses:

1 Like

CryptoWhale on his twitter account not long ago said that we are going to see 7k for one BTC :slight_smile: time will tell if he was wrong or not :slight_smile: I believe that there are certain other promising sectors in crypto.

No way! Now its best time to go long :rocket:ā€¦Targets for Satoshi inventory is arount 45000/50000 levelā€¦

But better to buy LTC/USD

PS: Who is going to believe a coin artist? Everyone if he is good :boom:

He did notice the huge inflows to Tether. But his guess is as good as almost anyone.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if that happens, what with China doing what itā€™s doing.

With the way itā€™s going now who knows how low it can drop. :frowning:

@mlawson71

From previous bulls and bears in BTC Iā€™d say itā€™s too early for a new bull move that takes out the previous high.

I believe it took about two yrs after the 20k handle top

While many hail crypto as some special asset class that conforms to different dynamics, it is still made up of human beings participating with all the fear and greed they possess.

Youā€™d be hard pushed to find any asset class to lose over half itā€™s value and within a few months above the previous high - even bitcoin has to obey the laws of financial gravity.

After such large gains so quickly it takes time to work off all that euphoria. The market needs to be deep in the depths of despair before a new cyclical bull move begins.

Bitcoin may be differentā€¦ but Iā€™m not betting on it. History teaches us that mass psychology tends to always be the same - so I for one donā€™t think the bottom is in yet.

2 Likes

@Johnscott31 That is some really good information. And I concur with you on this, the recent dip was pretty much expected as the market had suddenly gained a quick momentum after its previous crash. And this recent dip is pretty beneficial for the market as it has given a room for more buyers to step in and buy BTC for a good bargain price. About BTCā€™s price, I think it would increase from here on as it found its ground after touching the 52k mark. You never know we may see a sharp rise in price in the coming days.

1 Like

@carylneuman

Iā€™ve spent many a year trading the precious metals market - especially silver.

In my neophyte days I fell for all the hype that silver was going to da moon.

It popped higher to $49.00 and I was pretty much caught like a dear in headlights holding my leveraged position all the way down to below $20.

For many years before Iā€™d heard how silver was the best investment in the world, and how the big shorts were trapped.

Well I felt alot of pain over the next year as the market crashed and I had taken too much damage to sell my position.

Fast forward to 2021 - the Bitcoin crowd remind very much of the silver crowd - and my memories of those losses will always be fresh in my mind.

While the reasons for being bullish for btc, or silver are different the euphoria and hopeium is the same .

So Iā€™m always weary whenever I hear how perfect any given investment or trade is.

It may come to pass that BTC really is what itā€™s believed to be - I may even trade it from time to time.

But unlike many in this sector or market Iā€™m nowhere near married to opinion.

And I guess I silently annoy a few bit bulls with my negative prognosis.

But one of the biggest truisms in the market is that the bigger the upmove the larger the downmove.

Sentiment ALWAYS needs to be rebalanced - and until CNBC stops talking about it I have to take the view the bottom is not in.

1 Like

I agree. Remember when the banks and big hedge funds were too big to fail?

Whenever people start throwing money at something, the fuse is already lit.

1 Like

I really hope Bitcoin is not another bubble, because if it is, when it bursts itā€™s going to be painful.

In 24 hours bitcoin low $ 37,260.20.

Hereā€™s the upper end projections from one corner of the world for 2021. Itā€™s from last year, and it didnā€™t happen, but PlanB thinks weā€™re still in the range of possibility for hitting $100k.

1 Like

Even with the war going on? Thatā€™s interesting.

His thesis from 2019 regarding modeling of price of bitcoin. (S2F)

https://medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

Heā€™s an anonymous quant investor. Dutch I think. Very knowledgeable about bitcoin specifically.

1 Like

Checked out his Twitter. Interesting profile, will be following.

1 hr and 20 minutes if you want to hear financial nerds talk shop.

1 Like