How many hours do you sleep?

I do sleep like a lot of people like 8 hours like many many people I think, but it of course subject of change anyway. No matter how you put it. Sometimes you are lazy sometimes more. Sometime you are not. So you really need to have your own schedule.

2 Likes

Yesterday I slept for almost 12 hours after a four-day migraine and I still want to sleep, haha.

1 Like

I really envy those of you who get 8 hours sleep a day. :cry:

Oh no. Iā€™m ok with not getting 12 hours sleep as long as I donā€™t get a 4 day migraine haha. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Ahh so youā€™re ok with your current situation. Good for you. :blush:

I sometimes trade all three sessions, so you can just imagineā€¦ I really am trying to get away from that.

Sweet dreams.:sleeping:

1 Like

Oh myā€¦ That must be so toxic to your sleep. Sweet dreams. :blush:

I set alerts now on MT4 to wake me when I am getting close to support and resistance. I get the most sleep when I am caught in the middle of a trading range.

1 Like

@steveepperson Good for you that you found a way around it. I canā€™t imagine how your sleep was before the changes you made. :blush:

1 Like

Trust me, me too. In fact, I am okay with putting up with a lot of things as long as I donā€™t get a 4-day migraine.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sleep cycle update: after multiple days crashing between 9-11pm I just wasted my Saturday sleeping well over 14 hours.

I was desperately needing it!

1 Like

Yeah. I really canā€™t imagine. :sweat:

1 Like

Congrats! IMO, thatā€™s a Saturday well spent haha. :blush:

1 Like

YEP.

Great saturday, great weekend to nap away

1 Like

As it turns out you donā€™t need at least 6 hours of sleep every night. You can manage losing sleep on weeknights as long as you can compensate for it over weekends and thatā€™s what I do.

Usually I sleep between 5 to 6 hours. No midday naps. My body has been used to that routine over the years and it works best for me. I guess every kitty has his own rhythm to find and maintain. Just this weekend I overslept. I slept for 8 hours and i felt que horror all day! :scream_cat:

Find what works for you and stick with it! :smile_cat:

OMG just stumbled on this thread !

I sleep for England - going for gold in the next Olympics.
I only wake up for the London open and the New York open !

1 Like

Hahahah, well, that is one way to sleep, I suppose.

Iā€™m sleeping 7 hours and I feel like s**t to be honest, I donā€™t know why

If you are only sleeping 7 hours no wonder you feel ā– ā– ā– ā– .

You need to put some serious training in !