How many hours do you sleep?

Maybe 5 during weekdays and 11 on weekends

1 Like

Try it. It has improved my sleep a lot. What I like most about yoga is that it feels like I had a massage after a session. :blush:

1 Like

Wow you’re lucky you can easily adjust your sleep cycle. :blush:

Most certainly not, my sleep cycle is completely bonkers

I usually get around 7 hours of sleep, but ideally I need 8 or nine to feel well the next day.

1 Like

Yay, I am not alone )) Same here on the hours.

I had to share this. Found myself guilty in the first line. But it’s serious than what we know. I’ve been into 5-6 hours category.

This is all true, but how to you improve your quality of sleep? Besides killing your loud neighbors I mean.

Yikes! Are you doing anything about it? :sweat:

I feel like that’s a lot to feel well rested but that’s what’s supposed to be normal anyway. :sweat_smile:

It is a lot. Certainly, doesn’t make your life easy. But I like to think my brain needs a lot of rest because I’m so smart :sweat_smile::sunglasses:

1 Like

9 hours on average but if i see that it’s 11 a.m. that’s when i get out of bed because i dont like the idea of waking up after noon lol

1 Like

I don’t consider sleep as a pleasure rather it is basic human need that we have to respond in a timely manner. That’s why I try to go to bed always in time and experiment with the length to see what are the optimal hours for me.

Last night I crashed at 9:30 PM, so maybe that counts…?

1 Like

Normally due to work and other commitments that I normally have, I get to sleep 5 hours maximum and usually there are always 3 but the strange thing is that I do not feel at all exhausted despite sleeping very little.

1 Like

I wish I could sleep that much daily. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha! No schedule to follow or something? :sweat_smile:

Well… Are you doing anything to permanently fix your sleep cycle? :blush:

Whuuut?! But don’t you feel that might be bad for your health in the long run? :scream:

Not exactly, but it was good for a change to wake up at the same time as everyone else for a change!

1 Like