How the world would look like when internet does not exist today?

Do you mean like Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z? Or are you referring to just… all people? So a general impression about society right now?

The latter part, yes. General impression about society, referring to all people. I’d like to know how you all view this present generation. You’re very much welcome to vote. :grin:

I’m a glass half full attitude. I think there are more people and businesses trying to do good than ever before. And with technology, helping others is easier than before, and you can do it from the comfort of your computer, or find a local event to help in person. I will say that from my perspective, the US seems more polarized, but that’s the impression the media presents. I’m not sure how real that is. I do think most people probably share some common values. They just have to get past their differences, past what other people are saying, and actually have a conversation about some of the issues we’re facing. But that takes effort, and I can appreciate that being hard for a lot of people.

Anyway, I vote good outweighs the bad.

1 Like

Cool response. I’ve got 1 vote for “Good outweigh bad”.

No doubt technology is very beneficial to our daily life in this generation and can’t see much improvement and fast pace but the missing picture is in root of the people’s heart: crime rates, bullying, protest, even cyber bullying, heartbreak, depressions are growing so much worse than the earlier.
Are you sure you punched the right vote? :smile:

No doubt that internet has made over lives hell easy and convenient but as per me that was much better when internet was not there. It seems today’s generation have lost somewhere because of this internet

1 Like

Just saw this comparison in other thread, I feel disappointed with this rising numbers.

That’s my vote.

1 Like

hi guys i am new here…
and i need you expert help on something
can any of you suggest the best forex broker that can be trust and who has a good track record…?
also i want your opinion on what is the best way to do forex …like by robo or by broker or do it on my own…
and guys don’t get me wrong or annoying…because i just so curious and hate my fucking job…so i wish to do something else…and i need all the info and expert opinion of it

Hello @X8Z Welcome to Babypips. I guess you don’t know how to use forum here. Your message falls in the wrong ground as we are not talking about broker here. But let me lead you to the very active thread that you might be looking for, there are many expert traders there who solely focus on the brokers only, click on the title below

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Very true. We have lost the beauty nature, we have lost the appreciation of small things, we have lost the gratefulness of what we have.

Same opinion from my side. Thanks for the artificial vote. :smiley:

This chart is amazing, I’ve seen it and I’m disappointed as well, world has gone too much. I can’t imagine how the world would look like in next 5 years.

1 Like

Let’s blame Twitch, Netflix, Spotify and Whatsapp for all our problems. That’s easier than actually looking to ourselves. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if the rising numbers tell you anything more than tech/online stuff is being used more in 2018 then 2017.

2 Likes

There could be many points on both the pros and cons of it. You could see that people would not be in touch with each other if there was no internet. Many businesses like cryptocurrency, forex trading, online shopping would not have existed. What are your thoughts on this issue?

1 Like

I agree.

Without internet, our life would be slower. :smiley:

1 Like

well, i was having this conversation with my family the other day. my parents were born in the age of no internet. they tell me there was much more emotional attachment with one another and people used to go out and hang out with friends, that’s how they were able to make real friends.obviously internet has made our lives much more easier but can’t deny the fact it also has made it hard to trust people.

1 Like

True that. But who would need it when internet does not exist? No one ever thought of it and lived a happy and basic life.

True, our generation today is the generation of instant. :grin:
Small error leave us to rate 1 star. :laughing:

1 Like

That’s exactly how I got the views from some common movies. Thanks for sharing. They indeed had a good attachment with real emotions connected to heart and mind together. And we? We are just exchanging ideas with imaginary emotions connected to just brain. Is that how internet shaped us? Again, we must produce self-control and manage the balance.

Many would have to find another way to seek “approval” for themselves.
Politics would be a lot less divisive.

1 Like

Very true. Double likes.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51UOtjhuiGL.SL1000.jpg

You’d be phoning your broker on one of these for a start.

1 Like

haha, people would be struggling where to place it, because it ain’t fit in hand pocket. :laughing: