How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

This is beautiful. Good Luck!

1 Like

thank you :blush:

Prove yourself to yourself not others -100% winning - From Last week - 1800 pips Just in one week time :muscle::sunglasses:
#julianneman
#PurePriceAction
#NakedCharts
#supplyanddemand
#smartmoney
#knowledge

Trade what’s happening… Not what you think is gonna happen-25K$😎
#happymonday
#julianneman
#NakedCharts
#PurePriceAction
#supplyanddemand
#smartmoney
#knowledge

Screenshot (5)

USDCAD

Many people have asked me the direction of the Bitcoin. According to my analysis the bitcoin will hit the 12K$ mark in Next two or three months :blush:

Time travel is possible !!! I saw it was coming 4months ago, did you??- Bitcoin😜

USDCHF & USDCAD

why beating market makers, when you can just avoid them. I mean, change the broker for instance. or did I get the question wrong?

USDCHF update

USDCHF after 48 Hours

EURCHF :sunglasses:

Another 800 pips week… #hardwork#latenights#REJECTIONS#sacrifices#failure#risks and @the END Success
#julianneman
#PurePriceAction
#NakedCharts
#supplyanddemand
#knowledge
#smartmoney

Nice trades. Is this a demo account? If not, why do you not withdraw profits?

Welcome to the week

Thanks .They all real and i do withdraw them.

You have to think like the market makers if you want to beat them at their own game. There are safeguards in place to ensure that traders remain traders and market movers remain market movers. Some of these safeguards go unnoticed, yet they exist.

1 Like

Bitcoin 25K$ area very much possible In this week !!!

AUDUSD

Sign up to fight in Ukraine and that is going to help with psychology. That way you will be a better trader in the future. Remember trading is all about psychology and managing emotions as you trade.