How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

Which timeframe do you trade on mostly

CADCHF Update :blush:
#julianforex

Its the setup , not the time frame. 15mins to 1W are my favorite time frames .

EURGBP
#julianforex

FROM LAST WEEK :blush:
Confidence is not ‘I will profit on this trade. Confidence is ‘I will be fine if I don’t profit from this trade’
#julianforex

CADCHF update :blush:
#julianforex
#banktrading

Wednesday :blush:
#julianforex

Live Trades
#julianforex

USDCHF :blush:

Keep eye on GBPCHF

GBPCHF Update :blush:
#julianforex

:smiley: what would you consider a valid time frame? I usually place trades on the 5 min time frame but look for signals on the 1h, 4hr, & D.

Most of my trading is done on the D1 time-frame.

But I am continually experimenting with 5m, 15m and 30m trades but most of these are trend-following also: a minority are done using bracket orders around consolidation zones. No consistency yet for me in sub-daily time-frames.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for that information, I will defiantly use this to help me with back testing! Thank you for responding to my comment I truly appreciate it.

You don’t trade with ANY ACCURACY. You’re posting fake charts after the trades have closed. Anybody can take two terminals and on one terminal place a long trade and on the other terminal place a sell trade. In 12 hours or 24 hours one of them is going to look really good and you post that one online.

I find it amazing that with a little bit of Photoshop skills a complete amateur trader can look like a superstar.

This is completely fraudulent nonsense.

Yes, you may quote me.

And this is why he erases the balance the profit and loss the equity the margin used because it would be too complicated to fake those numbers when he posts these fantastic charts notice he shows what he what he is claiming to be his profit but he’s but he hides his balance and his equity…

But he shows all the time that he’s got like a hundred thousand in profit or $20,000 in profit he doesn’t mind showing us that but he minds showing us the balance I want to promise you it’s because he’s too lazy to make up those numbers it’s a lot easier to just erase them.

The following image is probably most likely his real account with $400 in it… I seriously doubt he has the amount of money to place 10 lot trades and multiples of them people that’s a lot of margin at 50 to 1 it’s like $20,000 for a 10 lot trade. Be serious if he was trading that kind of money he wouldn’t be soliciting you puppets

I sincerely hope that I was gentle about that.

Here’s another thing to look at…
You see this screenshot that he displays of his account status page? Notice the profit of is it 76,000 something? Well I’ve been using metatrader since metatrader was born in 2005 and I’ve never seen an account status page that had the profit and loss across the top in big characters usually it’s at the top left next to a blue metatrader icon and it’s usually in a small font, but his screenshot has it right in the center of the top I’ve never seen that on metatrader I mean isn’t there just really one kind of mediter is is there another kind of meta trader I don’t know but I’ve never seen it.

And also notice this image notice how the numbers on the right are in one font that is a little bit bigger and then on the left where it shows the currency names how they’re in a different font… unless someone can clue me in as to why these fonts are all off size like this then I think that he basically did just a second class crap job of photoshopping this thing and he didn’t take the time to make it actually look legit.

You be the judge…

1 Like

CADJPY end result - Power of trading the bank levels :blush:
#julianforex

Keep eye on EURJPY sell - happy pips :wink:

@silverf466

Just because you can’t act doesn’t mean others can’t either. if you look on the internet and search specifically for it, you will find that there are a large number of mt4 pictures that have exactly this representation. Just because you didn’t even bother with this insignificant effort shows me how much time you are willing to put into learning to trad