How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

I’ve been programming metatrader since the day it was released back in 2005, so shame on me I’ve never seen a metatrader that looks like that.

Maybe you could show me where I could find an image like that on the internet…

Regards

Guys wake up,its been 1 year since this man was here,this is a scamer. All he wanted is your attention to add people to some chating apps ,like telegram or smth,to teach you how to trade. This man doesnt make this huge amount of money. I have been trading since 2014…and i started making profit since 2018,so it was 4 years of just learning. My strategy has 90 % win rate,but still after all those years and experience i can not manage to get this amount of money … And on top of that no broker with MT4 or MT5 will ever let u withdraw 70k :joy: :joy:
I can show pictures everyday with profit just like him,but u will never see more than 200 maybe 300 or 400 maximum per trade…But still its alot of money,if u make 2-3 trades per day with 300 profit each thats 4k weekly,then you pay taxes,around 20-25% ,and i get only 2800-3000 weekly. But still for someone who is 28 like me 10-12k a month its alot of money… I will never believe this man makes so much profit…

Institutional traders make in average around 1,5k -2k a day,but they have alot of money to manage and they are professionals.
But still ,you wanna say that this man beats them? :joy: :joy:

Do you really believe that this man on his last trade witch is CADJPY made over 100k? :rofl: :rofl:

If anyone had contact with this man,let me know please,does he sells something through chating apps or maybe through social media? I am very curious :slightly_smiling_face:

I have never seen a meta trader that has this type of an account balance page on the Android.

The gentleman that posted before me here he says they’re all over the internet, but as I said I’ve been programming metatrader since 2005 and I’ve never seen it.

Is there a different meta trader that uses this type of image on the balance page of the Android app?

I’m assuming this is an Android app what do I know could be the could be the Macintosh or apple version.

My best guess is that this is a very poor photoshopping job of the metatrader terminal…

Look at the crazy font mix match in the image below… the numbers on the right are very large and don’t look like a standard font that’s on any phone I’ve ever seen and then look at the the currency pair names on the left they’re a smaller font…

For me this is hilarious that obvious scam like this has gone on for 800 posts on baby pips and nobody noticed this.

So anyways up above a couple posts back someone said that this is a standard meta trader terminal but I don’t think so because I’ve been writing code on metatrader for 18 years and I’ve never seen it.

Where can I find a metatrader terminal that looks like this nonsense?

For just the price of a cup of coffee a day (Starbucks, I would imagine) you too could learn to make this kind of money.

If you Google Jforex you get a JForex trading platform from Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group. Coincidence?

@silverf466 i just opened up an MT4 practice account and plugged in a few random trades:

Oh so it’s a dukas copy account… I’ve never even looked at their company before…

Must be one of those white label things.

Either way I’m kind of busy but thanks for showing that to me.

1 Like

This is a picture of my MT4 account.

Bellow every trade ,there is the price that i entered and the price i quit the trade on the left side.
On the right side you can see if that specific trade was profitable or loss,and below every profit or loss there is specific time,that this trade took place , you can see year,month and even hour .
On his pictures ,there is nothing like this…so as you said earlier,I also asume that he is using photoshop or some apps like that to make his pictures :smiley:

1 Like

I feel inspired. I’m thinking that maybe I’m going to wait about a month or two and then I’m going to take another phone with a nice VPN on it and I’m going to come in here I’m going to post some of these fake pictures of fantastic trading just as an experiment to see what kind of people respond to me.

But of course it is not my intent to cheat anyone and I will not it is not my nature.

I should set it up with like a five million dollars account, lol… and just hold a straight face through the whole thing.

1 Like

You had me at five million. Where do I sign up?

1 Like

NZDCAD result which I had posted yesterday :blush:
#julianforex
#banktrading

I love your results, I can’t wait until I reach that point. BIG congrats to you though.

Thank you. Believe in your self and work hard. One day you will get there, Good luck

According to those charts Mr j forex has earned about a half a million dollars in the last few days.

Congratulations

If those charts were actually real then it would mean something.

No disrespect intended towards baby pips, but any trader that’s making a half a million dollars a week or even a month or even a year is not going to be sitting here soliciting a bunch of beginners at baby pips. Nope, I don’t think so.

If somebody was legitimately earning half a million dollars and he had a half a million dollars Capital at his disposal he would be establishing a fund and he would be working on trading some big money and he would be surrounded by accountants and attorneys.

Fact.

2 Likes

Creating fake accounts to try and legitimize this thread is a bit sad…

2 Likes

EURJPY sell trade Update - Posted 1 day ago :slightly_smiling_face:

EURGBP - Watching for Sell :slightly_smiling_face:

Here we go - EURGBP :shushing_face: