#supplyanddemandtrading

#knowledgeispowerful

Watching NZDUSD for Buy

NZDUSD after 5 Hours

NZD pairs are interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

There is a time to go long, a time to go short- Market follows you🙂
#julianforex
#banktrading

On the 19th of March I predicted the Bitcoin’s Next Movement. Today 21th of April and Look at where it is sitting at - Read the market

CADJPY - waiting…:shushing_face:

CADJPY Update :blush::muscle::muscle:
#julianforex

Watching USDJPY to Sell

It may happen that Jforex2020 makes a few pips here and there but the exaggerated images of his profits of astronomic proportions leave more questions than answers. We know people can go to the extent of inflating their results so as to pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting public.

Look at the images of the profits JF uploaded. Compare them with that of those who also uploaded theirs after Silverf466 raised his suspicion. There is a glaring mismatch of credibility. Well, as far as observation goes that is my opinion. If he truly is profitable as he claims he should upload his myfxbook link of his account…not showing us profits. That will settle the issue.

Your perspective on trading and algorithms is indeed quite simplistic but captures some aspects of it. It is true that a significant portion of trading in financial markets is executed by algorithms and computer programs. These algorithms are designed to execute trades based on predefined rules and criteria, often taking advantage of small price differentials and short-term opportunities.

Bitcoins :blush::heart:

Bitcoins Update after 6 Hours - Trading is an Art :blush::heart:

Bitcoins more update - As I mentioned💪

Bitcoins Finally Hit the Target ! :blush::heart::heart::muscle:

There is no need to try beat market makers. Just use an ECN broker. Why should you play with Capital