How to become a professional trader and how to handle profession later

As a trader you have to do a reaserch to make your decision. I can be wrong but tell me why cuz I wanna hear loud. This is how I do it everyday and gives me consistency of my trading work and I love it!
If you wanna become a good trader, first you have to look up for good trading analyst, find a mentor, look free stuff on the internet, take your time and try it on real fckin market.
Once you decide to pay course and mentorship for money. Do not look up for quotes, how to turn 100 to 1000 in a week or month cuz and of week or few weeks you will meet with your stupidity. As a trader, before you buy something I said that you have to do a research. Do a fcking reaserch on google and all social media, observe free content, look for everything before you press button ‘buy’. After a month of your lesson you will know how much knowledge you’ve got. You can fail and see bulshit by course but after a good research you’re gonna fail because of you, because learning trading is part of your progress untill you stop caring about. After this your emotions will get a little bit stronger, and some of you are gonna think in a way: ‘‘I’m the fckin beast on the market’’, until the greed end up your happy days. Don’t get slaped from one shot like that and ruin all your targets you did after a month.
Lesson after lesson will make you stronger mentally if you’re gonna continue professional progress. After this you’re gonna become stable, disciplined in your trading industry and any business outside because trading is somehow life curing method that not many people understand.

1 Like

Nice rant, but you know… I whole heartedly agree. Another thing people need to consider is, to get good at anything you have to FAIL! Whats the problem with trading v. learning in another job when it comes to failing? You can fail VERY VERY big with greed. In a job, you normally have a boss to fall back on that will pick you up. In trading you only have your bank roll to fall back on, and if you fail at risk management you failed way too big and knocked yourself out before you ever have a change to learn from that lesson.

2 Likes

So true. This feeling for risk management is hard to achieve. First strategy, second emotions, third is greed (demencion about risk management). I become succesfull after I admit crime = mistakes under my equity. Dump your Ego before market dumped you way too much. But don’t say then, trading is not for you, because it’s only your fault.

Do you have to swear so much?
There’s no need for it. It’s not big, and it’s not clever

1 Like

Okay I don’t get you at all. Can you please explain what do you mean

So much happened happened on this post. :sweat_smile: Haha. :slight_smile: I would have to say I could relate to the process you mentioned (except for the part about paying for a course cause I just tried to look up free stuff lol and ofc babypips :sweat_smile:). But yeah. I guess my key takeaway from this is to use each challenge as a learning opportunity, and grow from there. :blush:

Just curious @martin_mohar, how long have you been trading? :slight_smile: And did you go through this whole process too? Haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paid many courses and tried most strategies on the real market. This gave me opportunity to find my own skills and strategy. I’ve been trading for last 4 years, and yes I went through most of this process, except the process ‘‘how to turn 100 to 1000 in a week’’ lol haha
In this description is not all shitt I went through ,but the overall true is to eat shitt first before good days come.
Why I respect others payment solutions. Someone who is good and try to learn others, he has to spent time with them, teach them and follow process from each student. This is why course should contain and why the price for course should be respected. I’m didn’t mean course you can buy and get only copy-paste stuff. Lol, doesn’t make sense then…

Pay for a course or not? This is an ongoing, circular discussion we see here every week. I’m on the side of not to pay for a course.

You can pay for a strategy but wheres the proof it works. If it works, why sell it for $500 when you could make the money trading? Never understood it really.

Hey Rickster99

You are right this topic has been ongoing for a while and I thought that I had been able to articulate the value of paying to do a course and have a mentor but alas I have failed. You have learnt nothing and probably never will.

The reason being is this comment:

If you are paying to do a course you are paying to learn. You are NOT paying to buy a strategy. Yes there are websites that promise the holy grail of trading with a strategy that never loses and there are plenty of fools who fall for that foolishness.

If you pay for a reputable course to LEARN HOW TO TRADE that’s what you do. Trading is not just about strategies its about knowing how to read and understand the market. Then how to apply that knowledge along with sensible money management to profit from trading. If you cannot grasp that concept you are doomed to do nothing but search for the illusive holy grail.

Blackduck

Yes I’m not convinced despite your comments. Nothing bad to say about your experience though, im glad you’re happy with your course.

If I find someone who I think is worth paying for, I’ll let everyone on here know. Until then, I’ll keep doing my research and sticking to my thoughts of not paying for a course.

I’m not on the side of payment course. I explained the payment method for 500$ for example and you have a team behind who correct your mistakes and support you while you’re learning. It’s like privat school.
On the other side, I don’t like courses where you get only theory or strategy from someone but the one who figure out his own strategy then he should teach everyone and correct everyone from zero to hero!

If you don’t have someone who can correct your mistakes you can save your money and spent it while learning trading. But don’t say that you are professional if you’ve learnt after lost 500$ and you’ve been learning from free internet stuff without any help.

I’m giving you an example where you will understand my point:

1. So you have a good coach who is teaching you how to fight every fight. He is treating you every training, motivate you… buy you have to pay some amount of money because he spent a time for you, he is sharing his tehniques and all years of hard work with you

2. You are a huligan who is keep losing fights and whatching youtube and learn from fights some amateur tehniques that are enough good to win sometimes… Ration is getting better after years, BUT lol how many fight you’ve lost before you get there

To sum up…if you get in the ring both guys after one year, who’s gonna win the fight?

Would you go bullish on huligan or you would choose, well trained guy who invest money to become successful

Yeah yeah you also believe in paying for courses. It’s fine. Theres nothing wrong with it. No need for long stories and analagies.

The only thing is not everyone wants to become a professional nor do you need to be a professional to be profitable. You can be an amateur and still make a good return.

I totally disagree. If you are 100% in one niche then you have to be professional. If you’re not sure in what you wanna do in your life, then you’re gonna fail on long term because you’re not applying to risk you have to hold for 100% as successful trader in this case.

You’re not gonna invest money somewhere where you’re not 100% sure about something. If you’re not all in then you will fail on long term. You’re gambling then, because you only hope.

But overall there are traders who are working other job and trade beside their job. They still have to know what are they doing when it comes to decision.

Hi Rickster99

Look that is fine if you are happy to flounder around and hope you hit on a winning formula then good for you.

But seriously if you want to trade for a living you need to really understand the markets and what is happening when you look at the charts.

Most traders think that all you have to do is watch the candlesticks and their chosen indicators and when this crosses that and overlaps with this and is in the lower or upper level of some indicator then it is time to take the trade. They are doing this relying on some strategy that they have built or been told to use. And most time they lose.

When you learn who and what drives the market then you have a different perspective of how to trade that market.

The market is purely a place where buyers and sellers do business. Contrary to what a lot of traders say and irrespective of the timeframe if someone buys they can only do that if someone sells to them and visa versa. So if you understand who is control of the market and why then you can make a decision to buy or sell and know that you have a strong probability that your trade will be successful.

Buyers and sellers are all looking for the same thing. A FAIR PRICE. So the market will rise and fall as traders look for that fair price. Levels of support and resistance and areas of liquidity where buyers and sellers will have orders. Knowing how buyers and sellers are most likely to react at these levels and being able to read price action at those levels is a great way to trade successfully.

There is far more that is involved than what I have outlined here and the only way to learn more is to find a mentor of a course and do some serious study.

Happy Trading

Blackduck

4 Likes

Haha Okay here is my point for all free students. But before comment, read all last comments!

Picture by Elitefxacademy

1 Like

All what you describe here can only comes with experience anyway whatever you may really thinking about that matter. I do hope it will fix you later anyway for basically anything we could really do on that things for everything here.

You should never allow yourself to trade more than you really can imagine or can anyway. I do hope to get it more real in advanced matter for that much people. I do hope it will fix everything that for very possible way to go. But most people will trade part time anyway.

You can practice trading forever and a day but if you are practicing poor trading habits then you will never become a good trader.

It is logical to think that only PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

It is completely illogical to think that you can practice the wrong thing and you will become good at trading. And if you don’t know because of poor or no education, how are you ever going to improve sufficiently to succeed?? You cannot.

Blackduck

Agreed, but traders always have this issue of over trading, now that happens out of greed or a not so good trading plan, that can vary.