How to finish the school fast?

Decided to start studying after being assured that even financially-challenged people like me can take part in trading. How long does studying the school here take? Would appreciate tips on how to hasten it!

2 Likes

Helloooo! :blush: I think it’s gonna really depend on you and how much time you can spend on studying. :open_mouth: But as for me, it took me around 3 months cause if I remember correctly, I allotted like 1-3 hours to studying per day and I repeated the school like 3 times. :sweat_smile:

I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m going to be blunt. You’re being lazy. How do you expect to accomplish anything faster? You obviously study harder.

It doesn’t matter what your starting point is. What matters is how you apply the information.

How long does studying Pipsology take? How about you just start and find out for yourself how long it takes? Did you even look at the lessons?

Don’t ever wait for someone to tell you what you are capable of. Assume you’re capable and get started.

Start a journal here and share your story!

6 Likes

Go to the person who said this and beat him senselessly (JK…may be not)

Answer is NO, financially-challenged people CANNOT take part in trading.*

You NEED money to make money with trading.

Good thing you decided to take the school, keep studying, you’ll understand why!

Good Luck!

3 Likes

@swiftieatheart Do you mean you’re challenged from a learning capacity perspective, or literally from an empty-bank-account perspective?

Either way, you can start learning today. You don’t need money, today. You will need it at some point, once you transition to a live, real-money account.

But the Schools are geared towards beginners. So the topic at hand shouldn’t scare you away. Give it a shot.

2 Likes

The ugly truth is that trading and financial discipline are separate, but can go hand in hand and reinforce each other. The common denominator between the two is discipline.

Yup!

2 Likes

Why are you rushing? Do you think that after finishing the school here you’ll start earning money? The learning process is long. It takes people months even years before they can even get to trading properly. Even longer to get to a proficient level. Take your time in going through the school. You can also open a demo account while you’re going through it. This will make your learning more comprehensive.

2 Likes

Take it easy, one step at a time. See if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle. There is NO short cut to eventual success which incorporates perseverance, discipline and patience.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Best of luck.

1 Like

I’d recommend the opposite and take your time to do thoroughly. And then test your ideas over and over again. Don’t be part of the majority of new traders 'lambs to the slaughter ’

1 Like

Yes, you can quickly finish if you can budget handsome amount of time for studying. I think if you spend five hours a day, you can finish it within 2 months.

It is different for various traders. Maybe it takes 6 months or 2 years for different people.

1.finish the school
2.demo
3.live
4.demo again
5.live again
6.thousands of failures
7.quiting
8.pick up years later
9.finally there

yes just skip the school ,perhap you can skip others too.

1 Like

It depends on you, how much practice and effort you put in.

The amount of time you can dedicate to studying trading plays a crucial role in the learning process. If you can devote several hours each day to focused learning, you may progress faster compared to someone with limited time availability.

:joy::sweat_smile:
i won’t answer since you already got good answers. but let me remind you of one thing:

no matter what, there are NEVER abbreviations in life

1 Like

Ouch. Must have seemed like that.

Reading now! Just want to expedite learning and earning money but I don’t intend to take any shortcuts.

1 Like

What’s the * for? Any fine print to take note of? Haven’t reached the lesson that talks about the capital needed yet but I’ll strive to understand this soon.

1 Like

I’m poor, is what I mean.

Appreciate the responses. Will try to return soon as a graduate!

1 Like

Good Luck mate!

1 Like