Hybrid scalping system

Hello,

thanks to janapec for this awesome system.

i wanted to share with you my experience using this system, specially the version 2.
You can take a look at my result during the last week, i got 1 lost and 21 wins. I’m trading the system with a demo account since jully 2013 with a 10 000$ balance, i won nearly 8000$ (80%) in 4 months.

Is that enough to start with real money ?

a real account is always different to a demo. feelings of fear and greed comes in. But you did good job. So try with a mini account 100 usd first and good luck.

Longing for the V3 of the system in pdf, to start seriously testing it!!

Sorry everyone i was meanwhile busy trading and a bit forgot about systems thread. FxFennec nice results you have there keep it going.

I will do my best to do PDF, system has evolved once more every new version becomes more raw and dependent on PA only instead of indicators. This will be last version of system as i have reached end point and this is all i need for complete overview of markets. The main problems i had before with previous systems was not being able to tell dirrection of price on higher time frames, and where to actually spot proper tops or bottoms which can be traded with trend, rather than shorting into drops on first proper pinbars. Now this last version of system is what most successful traders trade, its recognising lower lows, highs and robust chart patterns such as wedges. All this combined with supply and demand zones which are not completly required but they surely help keeping charts clean without necessary lines, and keep you informed where to expect pullbacks on fresh zones.

This is just quick sneak peak (i have keept images in links becouse i really hate that i can only post 4 images per post, which makes whole thing unorganised):

Pattern called wedge with upper resistance or lower support. Required condition to draw are fail of higher highs or lower lows.
I will explain with images in PDF how to recognize those.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Overall analysis with latest system gave 1000 pips worth of calls in last week trough all pairs.

That would be really nice.I really want to program your system man, i`m curious how well it would be automated.

Hm it would be hard, probably not possible, unless you can code somehow recognition of lows, highs (fractals dont do its job really well so it would need custom solution), and recognition of trendlines that are drawn somehow automatically by EA, which again would be very hard task. But there is one thing that is completly posible to be done and not hard is if you code recognition of manually drawn trendlines and S/R zones and you set EA to trigger trades when price passes and closes in correct way. Well in any case i will leave thinking to you, PDF should give you enough information and clues once its done.

There are plenty of indicators out there which can draw trend lines based on high and lows without repaint or lagg as fractals do.Or picking highs and lows would be easy if you look only at the nearest 3 or 4 neighboring bars, not 7 like fractals do, this would reduce the lagg.Also if you do use some indicator in your system that would make it even easier to program.

Thanks janpec1000. Longing for the document!!!

Just an example of todays trade, +60 pips on GU short. It shows you can predict down to formation of candles what should happen if you read market properly trough system.

Those were my yesterdays words before formation of pinbars (on Forexfactory The club thread):

I am thinking rather drop of cable , thinking of formation of bearish pinbar on H4, probably 1.6000 should bounce. Waiting to see 1.3425 on EU to short. NZDCHF short 0.7576

And in early morning…
Screenshot by Lightshot

And this is what is expected now on GU:
Screenshot by Lightshot

I see you still use the ichimoku in your system, wise choice.Its one of the best indicators out there!

Completly agree, as far it goes for me it is THE best.

Short USDCHF
Screenshot by Lightshot

Closed UCHF short +17 hope someone else caught it too. Look for EU shorts on rejections on 1.3425

Pendings over night:
Short EURAUD 1.4512
Short EJ 134.446
Short GJ 157.87

Hi Jan
I see this S/R zones. Is it an indicator? It looks like this. Can you post it please?

Hey guys, Iam very new to this thread…

Can someone please upload the newest template? Thanks a lot

Bernardo it is Supply and demand indicator, i will post all required indicators along with PDF once its done. I am working on it slowly.

Caught 15 pips so far today on GU, looking into EU short now.

Yes i find it also very useful, but only the cloud.The tenkan and kijun not very reliable, and the chinkou is a total crap :cool:.But the cloud, i backtested it statistically and it gave me a 3-4% relative edge of the winrates.While and tenkan & kijun cross gave around 1-2% but only with kumo support, not independently, while the chinkou gave -2%.All tests were done at default settings, so i hope this might give you a clear idea in your strategy which part is also good.

Also if you trade a kumo breakout in your strategy, you might wanna check out this:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/58742-my-research-about-atr-indicator-increase-winrate-4-all-systems.html

It’s my research on the ATR indicator, especially good for breakout, so a kumo breakout + ATR could improve your strategy, while ignoring tenkan & kijun sen and chinkou because they are mostly useless.I hope this will help you improve your strategy a bit.

Completly agree that Chinoku is useless just as well as Tenkan is. No need to loose any more words on it becouse i have done a LOT of testing, trading and developing EAs based on Ichimoku. Clouds are great, but the main strenght of Ichimoku is visual relation (position) of Kijun and PA/cloud. By that i mean what is actual distance of Kijun and PA and also if Kijun is about to enter cloud or going to pass it. That is by far most important info for me from Ichi becouse no other indicator tells you that price is going to most likely break current supprot for example and break down, for example if cloud is big and Kijun is very on bottom of cloud (inside it) it is 90% possibility that Kijun will exit cloud once again on bottom with price droping trough support. For reference you can check GU H4 chart for yesterdays, my GU short on +60 pips was based mostly on this information, as well as price confirmation.

Guys i am wondering is there anyone interested in learning new system on Saturday, i might have some time between 15:00 and 18:00 GMT so if there are few people interested we can do some session over babypips chat or maybe trough Teamviewer.

PDF is comming along i am working on it half hour each day.

Interesting.I did not used the kijun separately , but from my studies i know how to use an ichimoku system.I’ve read 2 books about ichimoku, one by David Beckett and the original ichimoku book by Nicole Eliott.I can say of myself that i`m an expert on ichimoku, although i doubt the default strategy.

A lot of tehniques in these books and the original strategy is i think outdated.I mean developed an EA just to test the validity of those claims.The EA was based only on the original ichimoku strategy containing the kumo breakout, tenkan & kijun cross and chinkou cross methods.I tested it on H4 and higher timeframes as suggested by the book, on yen pairs of course.

And guess what… it didnt worked, it gave me around 180-190 pip loss at the end, with 99% modeling quality for 3 year backtest.So my conclusion is that the original system is now outdated, i mean its a 300 years old system :D, and now its too old to be useful.

But that doesnt mean that elements of the system is not good.For example the kumo breakout alone, mixed with my special filtering algorithm does work, and gives me positive results.Also i suppose your system + the kumo works too, so thats another good point.

But i dont use it that way, i think the best role to use for the components, if you want to use the kijun & kumo is the following:
-Use the kijun as a secondary trend indicator: if price > kijun =buy, price<kijun = sell, but mostly for trailing stop.I already have a code developed on kijun stop, so if you want i can help you out with it.So at every candle the trail stop will be aligned to the kijun ± 5 pips
-And the kumo for main trend indicator: wait for a red/green candle to close after the breakout above/below the kumo and then enter the trade
-And the most important of all : SPANA > SPANB for uptrend and SPANB>SPANA for downtrend

So this is how a good ichimoku strategy should look like.Please take in consideration the suggestions that i told you above, i guarantee that it will improve your system, as it did for me too :wink: