Hybrid trading system

You are planning to short the GU? Where is your pending set?

1. How are you able to predict the price movement inside the cloud? that looks useful.

2. UCHF didn’t do too well as predicted yesterday… Any ideas why?

usdchf isnt goig short?

there was a bullish garley. SL is already BE and in profit.

Moile nothing is yet decided on USDCHF, for not up is still valid direction on daily and H4 chart, but looks like there was no enough strenght to go further up for now. Lets see what tomorrow does.

usdchf prepairing possible reverse ??
so say Hektor DeVille

Bernardo i was poiting same reverse setup last week already on session we had, thats why i still stand by up direction. It all depends on next 2 days how far up we go. If we go up decently direction is certainly up.

jan are you planing any trainings on the weekend. that would be very nice.

Hi Janpec1000,

I can see that you have attached some indicator to your analysis: Stoch, MA, and Ichimoku cloud.
How do you use them for tradding confirmation?

Thanks!

What of the GJ pairs?

Screenshot by Lightshot

Oh sorry seems like i forgot yesterday to attach UJ/GJ mixed picture only uploaded it to other site. Here is picture with overlayed UJ and GJ charcts, i posted direction is upside and battle will be taken in square unles bearish “line” is taken. Obviously bullls won and now are on upside like planned.

Bernardo i have time tomorrow, hopefully many will come.

I can’t make any sense of that picture )

Which other site are you talking about?

and what time tomorrow?

Moile something arround 16:00 GMT+1.

Ur taking a session tomorrow Jan ???

I’d like to join in on this session if that’s okay?
Could I get some details for it, like do you host it in the babypips chat room or skype or some other way??

I hope i can get babypips chatroom working couse new java destroyed it, if not i will post teamviewer settings for you guys to join on forums. Everyone needs latest version of Teamviewer.

a nice wedge is being created on USDJPY M30 now

Guys session is postponed for 1 hour, i was very busy seting up mining rigg sorry.

Session in half hour sorry guys i just came home back very busy day. I will post details to join session in 20 minutes

Ok guys join on Teamviever meeting session, under “Meeting” :
m28-633-476

session today?