Hybrid trading system

What’s the yellow line on your charts, Vicaas?

Jan any update, how you wona trade euro or pound [B]tomorrow

UK Interest Rate

EU Interest Rate[/B]

Bernardo try to find any good short entries you can on EU or EA especially. You have to secure them by SL in any case, but having bullish result of news is very unlikel.y

I have made red circles. Come to think of it, it’s probably the kijun Knee…hmmm.

The yellow line is the Chikou sen from the Ichimoku. It’s one of the lines. Not everybody uses it.

It’s there even in CADJPY, platinum and many other charts. I am also attaching EURAUD H4. I think all of them look like a form of kijun knee. So if the kijun is near a resistance and price retraces down and kijun is forming a cup or knee pattern, then it gives a safe trade which does not retrace. That’s what I think…

I think jan teached you this in last meeting :slight_smile:

first example
ichimoku i still will say is the best indicator becouse its the only indicator that can give 90-99% of signal strenght
nothing else can do such good signal
not even price itself lol
those signals are rare though
Vicaas (17:03):
but what is the secret here
Jan (17:03):
see kijun broke down
Vicaas (17:03):
u said there is something no one will tell
Jan (17:03):
bearish
you would expect more drop
after that
kijun makes cup
price shoots up
and important info is it is in bearsih teritory
so when this hapens that is good signal that price should go higher
right after it happened
price went further up
lets call it a “kijun knee”
this one is oposite one

but jan please explane very clear

Yes Bernardo,

Absolutely, It is Jan’s teaching. But I saw it first time today in real time charts. Hats off to Jan. The Kijun knee works. :wink:

Alright i see now what you mean. Yes it is a Kijun “Knee” that we talked about on sessions, the one i was talking about its only when it happens right after Ichimoku breakout and when breakouts lasts only few candles thats best knee. But the one you are presenting is also good, however this one as oposite from my showing example is very late, which means that you have to catch it exactly to catch entry otherwise it is possible to be turned into loss. I will check charts tomorrow to get better view.
But defenetly nice to have you observe on Ichi as there are many interesting signals from it, but please get rid of other two lines except Kijun becouse i can gurantee you they will only take your time and nothing else.

Bernardo i have already screened many screenshots of Ichi trading for next PDF update, they will come soon, including Kijun knee.

last meeting

Yup Bernardo summed it all up in two pictures.

Ok. Thanks Jan.

Usdchf h4 chart - small knee and big knee…

Vicaas nice job, good observations. Really like your observations but can you please exclude everything else but kijun and cloud on ichi for future students of systems i and many other people would appretiate it for cleaner picture.

Interesting observations. Thank you for sharing, Vicaas!

Am I right in assuming that the ‘kijun knee’ is formed when the kijun creates a small hollow, or cup-shape, and that the price is expected to rise or fall in the direction of its concavity?

Looking at your charts (and my own), I’m also noticing that when the kijun crosses the PA, even when no cup is formed, price tends to fall when the kijun has crossed the PA from the underside going up, and price tends to rise when the kijun crosses the PA from the topside going down. Anyone else have any thoughts or light to shed on this?

damn i cant upload a simple template here

This is defenetly no rule to follow, it is too random, you can get 50% wins and 50% loss by this. It goes by principle of price action that half of supports or resistances are broker/bounced.

Your observation is correct but it would over simplify things. In case you take such trades, you may get many losers too. Other supporting criteria needs to be seen in order to take a trade.

Generally the hollow of the kijun has some kind of a price ejection effect. But Jan can put more light on this when his next pdf comes out…

Yes Jan, sorry about that. I will take care in the future, so it doesn’t confuse others.