Hybrid trading system

hey just i see to think to see something in a currency strengh indicator. here specially for euraud. more then other pairs they seem to move in contrary directions. this are the thick white and blue lines. other pairs very often move parallel. means both are strong so the pair dont move or both are weak so also no move. but if one is strong and one weak is good trend. so you see this if the lines go outside. i think if lines come back together its not strong move its only relaxing from move before and when both parallel its sideways.

EA H1

Bernardo Hybrid system requries only Ichi and Stocastic, anything else is only distraction. ADX or anything from charts what you have presented makes no profits what so ever. Hybrid system was developed from studying ALL possible indicators so there is nothing that can come as surprise for mt4 probably.
Unless you get some good info from ichi or stoch entry itself from hybrid system.

Agree 100%, the beauty of hybrid is its simplicity and effectiveness with little or no indicators, say no more.

i just went home and i see that i have catch this nice break of high with lower low http://snag.gy/QoG0B.jpg
jan, thank you man. i cant wait for the next pdf version, all the talks about ichi for me are just unable to understand them

Looks like a wedge forming on the USD CAD 1H chart. Opinions?

excuse me jan but the currency strength meter is not for trading. only to find the right pair

Congrats CDrosos that is very nice trade you got there going.

Oh alright Bernardo sorry i thought it was ADX. What do all lines on indicator represent?

Damn we have really bad market for last few days, no setups whatsoever.

Ah such nice swings on GA, too bad it all happened right into sleeping time for LO&NY traders.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Ok no press conference for BOE so the interest rate wont change. On other hand much likely to see change for ECB.

oh does that mean when no conference there will be no interest rate wont change?
but i see in callender ECB Press Conference at 13h30
Economic Calendar - Investing.com

each line is a currency. so its not a pair its the currency strength.
so you can see all main currencies at a glimpse of an eye

oh does that mean when no conference there will be no interest rate wont change?
but i see in callender ECB Press Conference at 13h30

Yes thats usually Bernardo, becouse banks have to explain why they cuted or increased rate so it makes sense that they do it when conference is also schuduled.
As for ECB yes there is press conference, for BOE there is not thats why i dont expect cut of GBP rate but rather cut of EUR.

Bernardo what is the name of indicator that you are using?

Wedge:
Screenshot by Lightshot

GN view:
Screenshot by Lightshot

EA target in case of rate cut
Screenshot by Lightshot

EU target for rate cut
Screenshot by Lightshot

AU target in case of rate cut

euro is already at 0.25
you think its possible to go till 0.00 ???

No Bernardo i actually think its possible to go into negative -0.1

Inside info or just confident longs ahead expectations, 10 minutes before news noticeable buying.
Screenshot by Lightshot

this was gbp
so in case of euro we wait for sellings in a few minutes and the join it?

no change, disapointing
what now

No rate cut…well next try next month.

No change? I am confused…this was on EA and EU? Did you see the spike and full retracement plus 50%? I did ok, I should have watched time more closely I would have made another 19 pips…on EA +26 (before news) and +8 (on retrace), on EU -6 (due to a BE SL slippage on spike) and +16 on retrace.

So many “kijun knees” today as well. But alas, no trading days for me today and tomorrow. Will test this theory out on monday. Jan, please let out some more secrets like this from your bag :smiley: