Hybrid trading system

Holding +10 on EU (80 pips alltogether) short got plenty of pendings placed and activated, BE on EA atm. Also +35 on wheat.

Vicaas for sure i still think there is more room on ichi to be discovered. I am building a complex automated system (EA) that would trade based on many different aspects of system also developing alert indicator, so i am also expanding on ideas and room what to look for.

Waiting for darn GN to break lower.

-Long AUDJPY on wedge breakout
-USDCAD wedge formation

I’ve been so busy with work, I’ll catch up w you soon @janpec and @bernardo… maybe a session this weekend?

Closed all EU and EA shorts.

just made another 15 pips on short of EU after that second spike against trend, looking to short again on bounce back.

What are we seeing here JP?

LOL 100 pips spike on up side on Draghi…looks like he went from bearish to bullish standard.

guys does it worth to trade its retracement? whad do you think http://snag.gy/1S6bg.jpg

okey the news gun gave me 17 pip in ucad. they may have fixed the delay

Should have stuck…-27 on eu short, +8 on ea…still 4% increase to account today, i’ll take it.

Thanks Jan,
I´m longing for the pdf to continue learning.
When do you expect to launch it? I missed the meeting sessions and I´m trying to figure out through your charts how you combine Ichu and Stoch for entry signals. It´s complicated without a proper explanation… that why I´m longing for the new pdf version.

Regards

For now just a computer rig, milk crate type of setup but after speaking with a friend yesterday who has some capital to invest and an empty basement, as small farm might be on the cards pretty soon!

Go with farm dude if you can, its worth it. Let me know how it goes with r9 280 supply:D

Break of area tradeable
Screenshot by Lightshot

GU
Screenshot by Lightshot

GC

hmm… downloaded the pdf…it says the file type is corrupted thus cannot view the file…

Hm it should be ok as many others have seen it menpowerup.

master jan, in which pairs you suggest me for now to use your system? only in the basic ones?

that is in fact a good question i would join it too.
was looking for what pairs have clear and nice swings, some are very choppy.

Heyo Janpec,thanks for ur reply,I still.cannot download with the tiny app required to download the file.clicking on the link on top of the download page only causes the download page to reload once more… anyway I tried searching for your system on other web pages like forex factory and found an indicator zip file,would it be the most updated one as in here?

Hey, Ive uploaded it here:

Zippyshare.com - hybrid_system9.pdf

master jan, in which pairs you suggest me for now to use your system? only in the basic ones?

I have typed in PDF and on first page of this thread what pairs to follow.

Do you mean this passage?

EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, GBPAUD, XAUUSD, EURAUD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF. Those are pairs i trade every day. One thing to add is i would suggest staying out of XAUUSD (Gold) if you do not have decent fundamental knowledge and especially if you are yet not good familiar with Hybrid system.

Morning guys, Possible USD/JPY long soon?