Hybrid trading system

Yes Bernardo, you can throw in AUDJPY and GBPNZD additionaly on trading pairs aswell.

Yes sharky UJ and GJ longs trough whole February and March, acording to weekly chart.

AJ long setup
Screenshot by Lightshot

jan did you every made an EA to test the kijun knee? how does it works and how on different timeframes?

corn and wheat got up
is it normal for every winter or is it due to cold weather atm

Hey everyone, I would just like to make a request. If you ask about a pair or suggest that a pair may be moving in a certain direction, please say why…if you don’t upload a screen capture with arrows or lines/formations drawn you can at least list the time period and explain what you saw.

Don’t be afraid to say it, right or wrong…even if you based it on something other than JanPec’s system. It is a learning process for everyone including JanPec, as he has said before he is still always learning and letting him know what you see will give him an idea if his teaching process is working or not.

I have posted many things I thought I saw that turned out to be wrong. Also, when I trade live I post the results…win or lose. Many will not post their losses, whether it is shame, ego, or just thinking you’re not helping anyone, I don’t know, but if you don’t I think it hurts the process (for everyone). Many of you remember my “really” bad run from about 6 weeks ago where I lost about 65% of total deposits…8 losses in a row makes you question everything. If I wouldn’t have said anything I would have had to go it alone. Others, especially JP and Bernardo, made suggestions about what I was doing wrong. It’s hard for us to remember sometimes, but humility is a virtue.

Usualy prices of Wheat are inching lower from December to March. At moment we have clearly very low price of wheat overall so it is not surprising to see it rising.

As for Kijun knee i have not made EA on it yet Bernardo but its defenetly something that might be interesting to put into. I will do more research on it today for some other ideas, however Kijun knee is being part of EA that i am designing at moment with coordination of weak ichi breakout.

Note that this winter was bad and they are expected to get worse/longer plus some states are seeing drought conditions. California especially is expecting a “mega drought” this year, they aren’t known for wheat but still produce roughly half of U.S. grown fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Predictions are that these trends will continue, of course this could be an attempt to manipulate the market…longer winters and the drought are real, but I am sure that making them sound like the “end of days” can really move prices.

Janpec, not sure if you realize this but this thread has surpassed your last (in number of posts) in less than 2 months. Your last thread covered about 9 months.

does it make any difference for corn and wheat?

Morning Market Review by Bryce Knorr - Farm Futures

AUDJPY is forming a wedge http://snag.gy/s85hI.jpg
I have just trade USDJPY with forex news gun, lets see how it goes
OK forex news gun at least for every 1st friday of the month does indeed give a lot of profit

100%+ retracement on both UJ and AJ, only about +16 pips (long) for me when all was said and done, eventually I will have the conviction to play these spikes against trends with confidence.

2 days back into trading with roughly a 7.4% increase to account, hope I can keep it going.

guys does it have any meaning when we play with news to play many pairs for a divided volume instead of playing one pair with the whole volume? does it increase the risk? does it increase the profits?

Do u still have you Long UJ Campus/ Janpec, or stopped Out?
I just had a Buy at 101.63

I got out…I get out when the price pulls back to about 95% of retracement or when the action slows back down. It appears that both had happened, but price just shot up another 25 pips so you are sitting pretty.

You should be at around +90 pips, nice one, wish I would have had your conviction…price is pulling back here but I am sure JP would say to wait until the lower time frames’ (m5 or m1) price action fails to yield a higher high.

Ask JP for sure…I look for the pair that had the biggest movement and weigh that against volatility. UJ seemed like the safer play to me today.

Thanks LaCamus,

does news ever produce new trend? is it a good idea to expect something like that? or news trading is just about to find the best entry to enter and to close on the first clear sign that the price is going to reverse?

We got nice trade entry on AJ hopefully you guys caught it. Trading kijun slippage is very profitable and breakouts of res/sup areas can be nicely predicted ahead with it. Noticed that many of you got in UJ which was also nice entry.

CDrosos yes news does produce new trend, you musnt look for news as separate of normal market.News are just as much market as price itself is on non news time, becouse when SLs are swept and traders are brought out price starts to go in trend direction which can hapen on news or non news time. Good examples of news that push price into new trend are rate cuts or rate increases for currencies, NFP, Claimant counts and similar.

As for news trading if you want best profits then trade croses becouse they react strongest to news (EA,GC,GA for example), dollar pairs react to news weaker even on dollar news which is quite funny.

so how do you suggest as to play with news? as the system suggest with no changes?wedge, h&s,break of high or low as usual? we must not trade news like NFP differently?

Sharky,appreciate it much! Thanks.