Hybrid trading system

any plans for season in weekend jan?

Most likely tomorrow Bernardo at 16:00 GMT+1.

Gold seems out of the kumo on every timeframe except daily. Pretty bullish!! I am going long at 1267.

Yep agree Vicaas.

Have a great week-nd everyone see you next week.:42:

I want to leave you an indicator better than ZigZag for people who dont want to draw lines.

Zippyshare.com - ZZ-Fractal A.ex4

And also a Support Resistance automated plotter, if you struggle to identify some levels like me.

Zippyshare.com - Support and Resistance (Barry).mq4

damn with new update of mt4 the location of indies templates etc have all changed

C:\Users\your PC name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal

this indi paint too many Support Resistance, better you do it by yourself

#KG Support and Resistance works better just goggle it or i can send u

be careful it is just on very strong daily resistance. better wait until it is broken clearly.
possible gold will do a inverted HandS in daily then we will have a long downmove first.
read this

go to update post 5

gold 300 pip stopploss hunting

in 6h January

Hey everybody… I was off the charts for a few days there.
Jan if you are planning on sending PM’s then please include me

found nice EA
to break even is part of your system jan
this EA does it

Bernardo,

Sure. I like Sive’s analysis and read it too. But no offence meant to anyone, I think Jan with his simple analysis is probably more profitable than Sive Norton. About Gold - if all the timeframes show kumo breakout and daily timeframe shows the price action touching the upper edge of the kumo, then even if gold has to fall down, I don’t think Gold should fall down very far,that too right after NFP. I think it will move to 1290 in the near future. So let’s see what happens.

damn with new update of mt4 the location of indies templates etc have all changed

C:\Users\your PC name\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Everyone do not update to newer MT4 version unles you are forced by your broker!!!
MT4 company is planing to add payed indicators feature where traders will have to start paying for services using. Stay away from update if you can. Once you update you cant go b

Vicaas natural path of Gold is upside for next 10 years, but be sure that we will still see major manipulation from investment and central banks leasing gold out and naked short selling it to surpres its price down, same for silver. Thats why i stay very careful on longs with gold becouse you never know when you get 300 pips drop on news time and big slippage on your SL loosing profits for those who manipulate. If you really want long buy physical rather, or

buy rather on bounces than breakouts becouse for gold it is more safe, but in any case always protect your position by SL on Gold. So far you can notice we had major manipulation on every NY open on news time could be algos or just dumped shorts.

Janpec,
please include me in your session today, thank you.

guys what is kumo breakout?

Guys sorry but i cant make session today , i am going on trip. If i am home tomorrow i will let you guys know by 12:00GMT+1 if i can do session.

cloud of ichimoku
over cloud long under cloud short
but in jans system we DONT trade it

USD/CHF gonna go downnn!!!

Ok guys i got back home already, in case if anyone is still interested for session today let me know.