Hybrid trading system

I am not busy… I’m ready if you are

Hi there – I’m pretty new here, may I ask what happens in one of your sessions ?

And how can I join in ? Thanks, Jim R.

Hey sessions are over Teamviewer since you are newbie i cant PM you, not sure what other way i can get you in becouse i cant post social contact here either due to forum restrictions.

what is that for a chart
whats the points?
were u got it

For February and March we have very good setups on JPY pairs. Basically i am leaning towards to focous on JPYs more than crosses in next few weeks due to good signal.

Weekly target:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Battle area of main feature support where longs will be taken.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Its basically same analysis for GJ. AJ too. Overall in play 500 pips for long term positions, 1000 pips on breakout trading and 1000+ on scalping/breakout trading and pretty much taking all possible long entries. If played right this means easily 50% acc increase at least.

Hi All,

I read allmost all posts here and this subject is kind of an answers that “Can I become a trader?”, “Is it possible to earn money with forex trading?” etc.

First of all thank you Janpec and other contributors to this topic.

However, on my side I am confused to pick the true decisions. I didn’t understand that how I can use Ichimoku? If I find a break in 15 minutes charts Do I need to confirm it 1 hour charts or 5 min charts?

And also, for instance if I find a good entry in 1 hour should I consider 30min charts for entry, stoploss and take profit points?

Thank you so much again.

I want to place a position that as confirming you with USDJPY,

I am planing to long with SL that is previous daily bar low and take profit with 103.00

https://www.tradingview.com/x/TgBkQ3D9/

when you say “in play” does that mean you have open positions with 500 pips profit on them right now?

Any chance of a session today?

LaCamus session was yesterday already, got home early so i typed if anyone was up for it and we started.
As for in play it means that this is how much you should get if you get entries right acording to system, entries that will come in next days.

Please include me in your PM’s for future sessions…thanks for the offer to teach us your system. I don’t get all posts to the forum in my email, but I do get PM’s.

Sunday night (GMT-6) session yielded another 20.6 pips from multiple AJ longs…currently sitting at 10.55% gained on account in roughly 2.5 days of trading with 36 total trades, 10 losers, so 72% winners.

I want to be clear that I am pretty much scalping on pull backs against trends, but am using JanPec’s system for trend detection and the 1st and 2nd days I used something he showed us last year in his 3rd session, basically how to make profit on news spikes against trends. The trend through this last 5 hour session was bearish on lower time frames, but was enough to get me bumps up so I could scalp some winners. Once the m15 bullish trendline was broken I took what I could and closed all trades. So far so good.

Thanks JP

UJ bounce from support.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Can we take out dump area on Gold?
Screenshot by Lightshot

EU if next important sell zones can be taken

GCAD completed view i had from previous week (posted several pages back) about possible consolidated price. This is most likely bullish with take of curent consolidated highs resistance at 1.813

Kijun slippage in formation if price gives bump on current suport areas, this is bearish once Kijun enters cloud and price stays bellow, expecting consolidated price formation around curent area which is perfect for monday and tuesday, after that break.

GJ new break . I took it earlier though, by following m1

Screenshot by Lightshot

Closed +25 on GJ

Going to risk this GCHF on m1

Screenshot by Lightshot

+7 on GCHF

but I might free myself to try the GAUD

Screenshot by Lightshot

I think ive found the secret to use Jan’s system succesfully…first we need to know where the overall trend is heading to long-term…then we profit taking advantage of bounces between suport resistance levels…but Jan…how do we find where the long term money is going?

Trend reversals are a big part, arguably they are the most profitable trade in his base system. Trend becomes less important if you pay close attention to the lows (and highs to lesser extent) and learn how to identify formations (wedges, head & shoulders, etc.). When you are looking at continuations you are really only looking at whether the current price action created a higher low or a lower low, then you look for proper entry.

Moile great trades there. Maybe just SL for GJ short should be placed further up becouse thats where real support is, but if you placed it here to secure some profits thats good aswell.

As for GA your technical analysis is for sure good from selected TF, but overall i am staying out becouse that leg is just bit wierd. Its bullish for sure, but angle is on slow climb, hard to say longer term direction, so i am waiting.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Sharky long term money is going where fundamentals or higher tfs go. As simple as that. Analysis for higher tf is same as for lower tf.

Buying the pound.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Yes my SL’s lock in profit Jan, and are based on m1. I can’t bare to see a big (-)

what do yu mean we dont trade it? ive seen many times than we use it as a confirmation signal