Hybrid trading system

whas do u mean by dump area

Yes Bernardo please send it thank you.

a nice wedge might forming on USDCHF

AUDUSD going short soon? http://snag.gy/NqS9n.jpg

Holding this GC long only. Target is big on upside and my BE SL is very near, lets see if i can get to there without trigger.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Jan, How many pips a week are you averaging at the moment?

3 days back into it (mostly 5-10 minute scalps): 12.9% increase to account, 52 trades, 11 lost, 78.8% win, 100.7 total pips, max drawdown 4.19%

last 22 hours were almost all AJ, a few UJ, 44 pips on 30 total trades, 4 were losses, no significant news, done for day, all positions closed

Hi Janpec,

Sometimes could you explain more about your trades? I have some confusions. I haven’t get the ide yet. Why on this you are on the long side and how did you point the take profit level? Could you explain more please?

Thanks.

hey this is great, how do you scalp, what system? you look for only 2 pips?

Good job so far LaCamus if you can present some entries with pictures of anaylsis its good for others to learn from.

MoneyTalks58 I will try to do better job on analysis explanation.

USDCHF slippage in setup. Kijun should enter cloud and probably we will get bounce from current support on h4 charts. Could be 30-50 pips on upside and then if price action confirms with bearish pinbars few H4 candles later then we will head down. It should setup in 1-3 days.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Meanwhile UJ still holding its battle area of support/resistance which i higlighted on previous analysis post. We should get break in asian session.

I’m just using all of everything I’ve learned. Some even of what YOU have taught me…such as don’t go against higher trends, use stops only you are comfortable with, and thank you for the link on detecting false/true breakouts. I took off for over a month and went back to demo (as you suggested) and looking at lots of charts (as Jan suggested). I have mainly (hopefully) come to terms with knowing I can’t get all of it, meaning I will never “always” guess the bottoms and tops. I just want a small piece of it, anywhere between 5 and 30% of a swing is fine by me as long as the trade “feels” safe. All of the trades that I made were in the direction of trend and direction that Janpec had already stated in this forum…this gave me added confidence. I felt safe going long on JPY pairs today because Janpec was on the same side (all of my trades were long), if higher timeframes also showed same then I had no problem rebuying into a losing trade…knowing that the long term trend was up I could always increase my stop losses and wait if I got “stuck”.

Yes, I will even take profit at 1 point (.1 pips)… if the price action stalls. I kept my SL’s pretty tight and used everything for SL’s and TP’s, Ichi cloud borders, kijunsun, bollinger bands, support, resistance, trend lines…if price stalled close to any of them I took profit or made a decision (mostly based on Janpec inspired price action at lower timeframes, m1, m5) to take a loss, rebuy, or wait. Note that this is how I made profit today (no news, not many swings), the 1st 2 days were based on the news trading Janpec taught us last year in early sessions. Today’s type of trading was intense and hard, probably 3000 mouse clicks while watching multiple timeframes for just 30 trades…and 44 pips. <smile> I like news trading better, I made almost same profit in about 3 hours of trading on 1st 2 days as it took me over the last day with about 8 hours of active trading.

Now that I’ve said this I’ll probably take an a$$ whipping tomorrow…remember I am only 3 days back in and do not feel comfortable, I am still skittish and left probably twice the pips behind because something “felt” wrong and I exited the trade. Of course that saved me too, I could have taken bigger losses…but all together my feeling is that I could have made about 50% more by staying in and taking both the additional losses and profits (meaning the added losses would have only been about 1/2 the added profits).

please tell us every link, video or anything that make you to became this good.what is jans news trading system?

Eyes on Gold 1274.3 , if next 2 H4 closes are above we could see some serious move ahead. Also spike up to 1.3675 for EU.

I forgot to mention this before, but today I found myself spending a lot of time using the SupDem (Supply Demand) indicator. If the price action setup a range between the two with a minimum of 5 pips or so I played the bounce, but only in the direction of the higher (h1,h4) trend. I did not use TMA or Stoch at all. The image only shows current…I will try to copy more in the future, this was a very active hands-on session. Many times I would put a pending buy and move it down as the price dropped and found myself getting in very close to the bottom of a “micro” dip (3 to 5 pip move). My paranoia still has me believing that SL’s get hunted and TP’s get jumped (meaning others will place their orders in front of you), so I would put SL’s and TP’s in places to keep me safe, but about 99% of time I closed the trade myself. It gives whoever may be waiting in the wings a false target…or at least 1 less target. The more I trade Forex the more sensitive I become to this type of manipulation, especially during low volume.

—added—
Some of what I did today I feel could be considered “unsound”. Take what you will from it, but I could have just gotten lucky. I am not willing to label myself as “good”…I am definitely wiser, but that just comes from active trading (demo or live). I found, in the past, that every time I was feeling good or got ****y the markets came back and took a big meaty chunk out of my a$$. I’m sure there will be other quiet days where I will turn to this trading “style”, but I don’t think it will be my main strategy. Remember, 1 day does not make a winning system and 3 days does not make a winning trader. Let’s see how it goes, and in the mean time I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Well i cant comment no further until i see entries properly defined with pictures of charts, and that h1 and m1 including since you said you are using higher tf for it.

JPYs ready for climb, hopefully not during asia.

Whoops, forgot image…

Trend in m15,h1,h4 ws bullish on AJ.
Notice the dark blue & red boxes below and above the price action, those are areas created by the SupDem indicator which show where previous price action encountered buyers and sellers. When I saw those form with a minimum of 4 or 5 pips between them I would place a pending buy above the blue box or if price action was already in the area I would market buy. When the price got within 20 or 30% of the red box I would close the order (sell).

Beware: Other things come into play, I just had a general feel for it today. Hard to explain, but sometimes you say “I’ve seen this before” and you react.

Here’s a copy of my trades for last 3 trading days, I am at gmt-6 (USA central time zone) but times on list are my broker’s time (eastern, New York gmt-5). This will allow you to go to the time on the chart if you want to see what I saw.
DetailedStatement-feb6-feb10.pdf (33.6 KB)

wedge broke, guys i enter my pending order too low? what do u think http://snag.gy/BjOuK.jpg
I have take some pips on USDCHF bounce also

Help!! I cannot open PDF on my iphone or computer. I need help with this system. Looks profitable.

Out of my Gold longs at 1287 with good profit.

Well that was a good way to wake up, 50+ pips profit whilst i was asleep on my sellstop Eur/Aud