Hybrid trading system

The important thing guys for both of you Bernardo and LaCamus is: Hedging DOES work but it ALL depends how big your capital and risk is on trade. Banks trade on hedging and hedge funds as well. If you have 10 milion capital, placing short and long at same time on EU targeting 1.5 on long and 1.2 on short with 1-5% acc increase then yes ofcourse it does work.

Hedging for retail traders works just the same, but ofcourse if you play the same strategy your profits will be very little especially if your spread target is as big as 3k pips or more on each direction.
Hedging overall can work if you support idea from higher tf but lower tfs go against you. Generally that can work, but this is not how rules of this system are designed.

Hehe thats good point:D

lines are BB, kijun and 2 other indi. thats all
points is S/R

in spikes I stop trading until the direction is clear again. I burned myself 6 times in a row with spike trades, thats enough.

What are the rules?

trust me, I am sweating it out, memories of 2 months ago, the difference is I am not panicking right now and didn’t get margined out.
Update: -23, -15, +27

Yip Yip…
Got out after 100% retracement before the 10 point spike…
Wound up making +18.5 pips, 7 trades, all long on AJ, 3 losers
Current: 18.04% gain to account, 149.5 total pips, 73 trades, 17 lost, 76.7% win rate, max drawdown 4.19%

the last 3 AJ longs were closed at -19.2, -8.8, and +34.1

MAN! What a cup of coffee that was.

It looks like all pairs made 100% retracement, just like Yellen never even spoke.

Bernardo, 4 things gave me confidence to rebuy…

1. The trend appeared strong (technically, based on JP’s system, the trend was still holding on h1 nd h4)
  2. No surprises in Yellen speech
  3. Japanese market closed
  4. Janpec’s recommendations on JPY pairs this week

Screenshot by Lightshot

Which indicators are used? How do you confirm a trade? What is the SL and TP? Can somebody email me the rules? I can’t open the PDF for some reason

what do you mean with “NAH NOT TRUE”

Gold did not react bearishly on Yellens bullish comments on US economy neither on her market approach. At least not more than few pips.

Holding +15 UJ long, guys keep longing all JPY pairs you dont want to miss that train. Do not close positions from now on until weekly target is reached, protect positions by BE SL.

I have just enter AJ http://snag.gy/twsxB.jpg

CDrosos i have just highlighted to warn you that your entry is late considering H4 charts.
This is where entry should have been:
Screenshot by Lightshot

With that said i am not saying you are wrong on entry just saying that if you get draw dawn you shouldnt be surprised.

Anyways meanwhile i have been working to put system back into better shape of trading bounces and especially improve on scalping side since this was left out on V3 update. Update is coming soon with great improvement especially on quantity of entries (+profits) and reducing of screen time for default profits. Ofcourse nothing from v3 was removed, rather it was all built on top of it. There is one thing i am starting to realize is that scope of system has become quite huge in differences of signals that are taken from it, which is obviously advantage but it is mostly missused or overlooked by traders which i noticed by posts of current entries from traders. So i am developing alarm indicators with other helping stuff to solve this.

alarm indicators sounds fantastic jan, I understand the system, my problem is placing my orders when the market is moving…because as you can see…i can understand still charts, but when i go into live trading…moving candles etc make me do stupid silly mistakes (fake breakouts) that eat my money up.

jan i thought that it was a good idea to wait for break of previous than latest high :slight_smile: bad idea i guess.i generally must not do that?

I guess I’m a bother. Sorry guys. Just wanting to get the information and contribute. I can’t open the PDFs for some reason. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly

wait for the new one

All of your answers are already right here in the thread, just start reading…people have also reattached the pdf a couple of times, last was maybe about 7 pages back.

sharky is that m1 ???

jan i thought that it was a good idea to wait for break of previous than latest high bad idea i guess.i generally must not do that?

Yes it is, actually the latest high, not previous high. Just like PDF shows. I might have misspoken somethimes saying its previous high, what i actually mean is latest high like PDF shows. And acording to that (and what your ZigZag indi also confirms) is that this was quite some candles ago already.

I guess I’m a bother. Sorry guys. Just wanting to get the information and contribute. I can’t open the PDFs for some reason. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly

Hey, it should all work fine everyone could open PDF. You need Acrobade PDF reader thats all.

And guys please use Lightshot or similar software to post links of pictures becouse it is useless posting images on forum otherwise since i need microscope and FBI image improving software to see anything. With Lightshot images stay in full resolution.