Hybrid trading system

The war against Bitcoin is on! …like donkey kong:
Another Bitcoin Flash Crash Imminent? Second Major Exchange Follows MtGox In Suspending Withdrawals

Yep i was kinda hoping that it wont start before Bitcoin reaches 3 or 5k in price but looks like globalist did took threat very seriously. This attack will now push price downwards and it will spread exchanged trough local distribution and exchange instead online. Also it will cause probably few new online exchanges to open for serving secondary option. Lets see i never claimed by fantasy aspect that attack wont happen but fight will be hard for sure. The good thing is now that MtGox does provide huge percentage of exhcange and now people will now have to hold exchanging trough that side creating lift on price just like Cyprus banking collapse did.

no Bernardo its 1H

Here’s the image in full resolution

Screenshot by Lightshot

are there 2 buy orders still? i cant know when u bought. mark it with red

No, That was for today only…im just trying to show that i understand when the charts are not moving but cant do it in live market for some reason

Jan you misundertood me.i mean i indeed wait for the previous than latest high,2nd high from right.i thought that in this way the brake Is stronger.am i wrong? I should Not do that?

Finished another session tonight…had AJ and AU longs, but let them go way to soon after great China trade balance. Only managed a few pips

4.5 days back into trading: 19.93% gain to account, 166.5 tot pips, 89 trades, 21 lost, 76.4% win rate, max drawdown 4.19%
Todays #'s (Tue Feb 11): ~ 5.3% increase to account, 58.2 pips, 29 total trades, 8 losses

Short GN.

Short GA doesnt sound bad with very tight Sl.

au long

ea short

soon adding on uj long

Darn look at that Chinese data, thats amazing, expectation were 5 times lower. Not much strenght against USD though in move.

good job lacamus
can you explane us how do you make it

no news on jpy. why ej drops like a stone?

new law is done. happy usa can take more dept.
government is able to pay (means take more credits)
well for now its only 17,200,000,000,000 Dollar
did i count the zeros right… :31:

I did…did you read my past messages? I go with trend, wait for pullbacks or news spikes against trend and then I take mostly small scalps. It is very hands on and more of using instinct based on factors (such s JP’s recommendations). If you had to label it I guess it would be considered “micro swing” trading.

Note that I am always going with trend in case I get stuck in a trade like yesterday with EJ then I rebuy when it retraces. This happened to me again on AU and AJ last night, but that time I did not rebuy, I just waited and then got lucky with the good China numbers. I am willing to wait when the quick scalp does not work, but the key is learning to trust the trend.

Yes, I am going to get burned one day and lose multiple days of profit because something will happen fundamentally and the trend will reverse. I am willing to live with that risk, but luckily it hasn’t happened yet.

are you sure?
tomorrow is
Australia Employment Change 7:30pm NY time
last month we got a 100 pip drop with this news

I am stuck right now, negative on CADJ on 2 positions and also in AJ, but now I have to be patient and wait for move back up. If they break support here I will take a hit and have to close out which will cost me about ~3% of account. If that will happen I will wait for clearer picture and go in with heavier trade (more lots). The danger is getting caught again with heavier lots, but again, the majority of the time this strategy seems to work so for the odds of two in a row not to work are low.

yes lamacus i know what you do. i do the same. but i like to see how you scalp. what system you use.
(jan excuse that may be a little off-topic)

dont do more lots. stay to your money management roles.

are you sure?
tomorrow is
Australia Employment Change 7:30pm NY time
last month we got a 100 pip drop with this news

Thanks for heads up, thats during night time for GMT isnt it?

Meanwhile took 15 on GU long, holding gcad and ga long, au long.

Just another note…
People are asking me how I am doing this…the majority of what I am doing is what I learned right here in this thread and in Jan’s sessions. When it comes to my trading “style” 80% of what I learned about forex came from all of you in this thread, especially Janpec1000. I suggest to everyone who is seeing this and saying “I want to do what that guy is doing” is to go back and read Janpec’s old thread from page 1. Yes, it will take a lot of time, but you will understand his progression and be able to watch his thought process as he created each new system. When you do this you learn about things you don’t think about…indicators, scalping, swing trading, trends, rookie mistakes, etc. etc.

…and remember, I can’t say this enough…
I lost 65% of my account in the not so distant past and this is only 5 days back in to trading, you can’t gauge a system/trader on 1 week or even 1 month, talk to me again in 6 months. In the meantime I will post my results, win or lose. I think honesty (about losses) is lacking in these forums so I feel that that will be my greatest asset here in this thread…I will be honest with you.

I don’t know, for formation detection, trends, continuation I use Jan’s system. I don’t have a web page I can point you to. I would point people to this thread if they ask, this is the group of people I learned the most from…and I can’t thank you all enough. But does that mean I can blame all of you if I go broke…<smile>?