Hybrid trading system

[QUOTE=“Slim Pickings;601711”]Yes I have checked that option. But Jan and some other people were saying earlier in the thread that ‘Newbies’ can’t receive messages. I think I heard that right?[/QUOTE]
Slim - after 50 posts you can send/receive PMs

damn i missed a 100 pips move with this news

Dammit missed most of the moves for not waking up 1 hour earlier…

[B]Its better to not be in a trade you with to
as you are in a trade you dont wish to.[/B]

Indeed but those were all trades i want to be in, and they would all work ok. Holding +20 on EA long atm

USDCHF completed price movement just like predicted. Complete kijun slipage, retrace from price into cloud and then straight drop down. Just like Gold prediction in November that counted 400 pips. I have been posting this UC setup while ago. The beauty of kijun slipage is that unlike any other pattern with kijun slippage you can predict price movement (retracement and push move) completly up to precision as long as analysis from higher time frame is also correct.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Looking forward to those news, if green it should give 100 pips, planing doubling secondary account as long as data is there (trading only after news):
Screenshot by Lightshot

Exit EA +23, holding AN short +2, GCHF long -3.

I made the mistake of not waiting long enough to buy AJ on retrace…this cost me 85.6 pips over 3 positions yielding a -8.39% draw down. Funny thing is I had been holding that 1st position for almost 12 hours…I closed it about 15 minutes ago and AJ is now up +15 pips. The way I was positioned this would have brought my draw down to only ~2%, tsk.

Still happy with this week’s results:
6 days back into trading: 19.03% gain, 130 trades, 32 lost, 75.4% win rate, 152.1 pips, max draw 8.39%

Major strenght of GBP again on sight, there is just no end to it. We could see massive breakouts on GBP pairs in next days computing several hundreds of pips.

Too strong pressure on upside, 1.38 here we come.
Screenshot by Lightshot

You meant GU? I just got in GJ and am sitting at -35 already, SL at -54.

did you see the monthly resistance ahead?

You meant GU? I just got in GJ and am sitting at -35 already, SL at -54.

Yes but if you entered on breakout of highs then you should be covered and exited on BE SL. Otherwise entry was not correct.

did you see the monthly resistance ahead?

Resistance doesnt mean much becouse all other GBP pairs are bullish without any selling areas above. This is playing GBP strenght as currency mainly. Wait for bit retracement first on all GBP pairs and then buy.

Jan im thinking of playing with gold bounces, how do you find this pending order? http://snag.gy/SRAsS.jpg

CDrosos i think that gold bounces at the moment are very nice entry, your is nice you could even try buying bit higher if you get entry on lower tf.

Exited Gold +40. Might be bad idea if breakout comes, but i had too couse if retracement comes its much chance to hit BE SL.

ups GU 5m looks me like a small HandS

UC bullish sign? http://snag.gy/AqWHF.jpg

Down is more likely, considering daily charts. It kinda went too far, only very strong retracement could now turn it north, price action will tell in next 2 days or sooner.

Jan please in the next pdf version incluse your style of trading news

Funny that you mention that is just what i am doing for last 1 hour. Should be ready today, but not yet in pdf.

NEWS TRADING EXPLAINED ON PICTURE ATTACHED ON LINK (i had to upload picture to site becouse its not regular picture, you have to scroll down in picture to see all presented entries, it will be later all put better in pdf):
news_trading.jpg

This is also part of new update on system, i have found its much better and accurate to use Stocastics indicator on those settings: K:4, D:1, S:1 rather than default settings. Awesome Osciliator (or AO short) indicator is mostly used to help beginners identify trend if there are problems spotting it right of the bat on lows and highs. However AO does come handy to find momentum of possible bounce aswell, its optional indicator to use, Stocastic is necesary for precision bumps.

Explained simply:
Long:Price above kijun, Stoch OS and heading up, AO above 0 (positive)
Short: oposite than for bullish.