Hybrid trading system

very good jan. :35:
but better to put some music as that sound haha

Oh and guys i think that bounce trading method on news and regular market will help many of you there becouse there is no fear of fake breakouts there, so i think that we should see some nice profits going on for everyone.

Session tomorrow between 13:00 and 15:00 PM GMT+1. If you want to join please let me know, for newbies i am not sure what to do to join.

I’m in…thanks.

Here’s a solution:
I just setup an email (janpec1000.sessions AT the domain of camus dot com), you can send your personal email address to that account. I will then setup a distribution account that Janpec can use to send everyone the meeting info. That way he just has to send the session info to one email address and it will automatically be sent to everyone else.

Jan,

I had come out at 1292. I am travelling for the last three days and could not look at screens or trade. I am looking at a short between 1325 to 1335 on monday or tuesday depending on if I can find time. Otherwise, this next week may go as well in travelling and I may trade thereafter.

Alright Vicaas sounds like nice profits anyways. Stay careful on shorts could be damaging.

Hm LaCamus not sure if i got it hopefully it works but dont post too much as you might get warning from admins.

im already in and waiting to start, master jan
whats that airplane sound, r u building something for mt4 to be used with your system?
so this trading news style we can use it not only on news?
what are your settings for ichimoku? when we see that price has enter ob or os on stoch with all the other indications you have say should we enter immediately? or we should first wait to see that price is indeed starting to reverse? should we wait for 1-2 full candles to confirm?

CDrosos yes its alert indicator to alert you for possible entries, it will be ready next week.
News trading works in normal market conditions as well but its just more likely to be found those kind of entries after news due to strong momentum, however i repeat it works in normal market conditions just as well, as long as price movement does make strong pushes equal of 50 pips.
Ichimoku settings are default.
Entry on stocastic bounces are right after candle closes and you get confirmation on stocastic OB OS area. Right on next opening candle after signal is your entry.

How i can configure my ichi to look like your on the images? i get more lines etc, what i should remove?

You can change the color of the lines you don’t need (tenkan-sen and chinkou span) to “none”.

Looks like a kijun-sen slip forming right now on EU M15, going in same direction as trend. Not complete, but you can keep an eye on it so you don’t miss it.

Sorry…trend is long.

thanks, the cloud still confuse me on how to use it.we care if the cloud is above or below price or when the cloud is making a crossover and dissapear for a sec
Guys is it wise when we are not in front of the pc to make an order with only stop loss in order to catch a trend? a trend that has already formed. what do you thnk? maybe i should not do that and to just use a take profit?

There are some good videos on youtube on using Ichimoku Kinko Hyo…some are an hour long but well worth the time.

i have enter on gold too 1319.22 , silver also look like a good idea to enter long
close it on +5 pips, a lot of wicks around that scares me

Done for week, out of EU for +21, thanks JP. See you guys tomorrow for session.

Alright i am finished now too, holding +50 additional pips on opened positions mostly GBP train. Heading with this into new week! Lets see many experianced traders are short on GU, i think they are wrong but lets see what next week brings.
Screenshot by Lightshot

man how can you do that. i wish one day im that good in forex. i’ll keep studying and practising and doing whatever you say, let’s see how this goes

Great week for you, nice going.:5:

ever week is great for jan :smiley: