Hybrid trading system

I’m in for session too…
Been trading only from phone so impossible to post here with screen shots

are you cool or something? why r u trading from phone? you make as feel old :smiley:

I wish :frowning:
My laptop died that’s why… Rather it’s misbehaving. It’s only good for skype now… and not even video calls …
So I have to use my phone which is very uncomfortable

oh that sucks. i remember when my lap died. get instantly a safe of all your data to a external drive or usb stick m8.
check out what it is. is it mainboard or hardrive or memory. then you can change the parts.

if its registry try repair it. if its windows try get a older version this option is in startup. or even make a new windows installation if the harware is still ok.

jan im in today chat me

im in too, jan please if you can inform us 1 hour before the session

Session in 30mins - 1h. Will send PMs soon or get on skype if you can.

Moile what do you mean about laptop dieing? I mean does it not turn on or where is the problem. If it doesnt turn on there are two possible solutions which usually work. First is to remove battery and then hold power on button for 1 minute (no electric cable is pluged in). Then plug in cable and have no battery in latop and then start laptop. If that doesnt work then it could be static electricity on RAM, this can be solved by opening laptop taking RAM out and plug it in other RAM sink (you should have 2 or more) and it should solve problem. I had same problem and those two worked every time, if you have HP probook i am pretty much sure thats where your problem is.
And if it is anything that is related to performance simply reformat and reinstal windows and you are ok.

Hi can you add me to the session plz Jan

Sorry appology guys meeting postponed for 30 minutes i have to quickly get to cousin , will update everyone with session id once i get back should be in 20 or 30 minutes.

Ok details sent on PM-. or visitors messages.

I didn’t received it

New details sent.

Guys please give me 5 minutes i have connection problems let me call on support will give you new id details in 5 minutes.

CDRosos… This is the first example I came across…
I normally take screenshots of all my entries and analyse them later. they are all on my laptop so I don’t want to format it lol
Anyway, it’s on m5 without any news.

… Sorry I can’t find a higher tf .
It works on all tf’s , you just aim for less profit the smaller the tf.

Whoops time is up, alright guys we will do it next time. Hope everyone got some infos from today on news trading.

Great stuff, thanks, don’t know how to say this enough, but WOW!

so this is not news right? here we enter because stoch gives us os and also because ichi line is below? what role ichi plays here. so far what i have understand is that if price is above ichi we buy if price is below we sell. is there anything else is hould know about ichi line and this cloud?

Ok so the last part of system that is in development is counter trend trading which i have good base already but will let you guys know when i finish it. With that system will offer complete cycle from trend, news to counter trend trading (pullbacks).

and also bounces right? if i remember correctly u are writing about trading bounces also

Yes that is correct.

great man thanks. if you can make a session on how we can be sure that this point is good to enter the trade and when to exit. in the previous pdf u only suggest to enter on patterns but please be specific like that the trend on higher tf is on par with the action we are about to enter, the reversal is strong because of strong candles etc. those details is what a newbie need.
The news for example are explained perfectly i feel a lot of confidence after reading your JPG