Hybrid trading system

look this video about ichimoku
http://forums.babypips.com/candlesticks-chart-patterns-price-action/55429-good-videos-learning.html

[QUOTE=“Moile;602639”]I wish :frowning: My laptop died that’s why… Rather it’s misbehaving. It’s only good for skype now… and not even video calls … So I have to use my phone which is very uncomfortable[/QUOTE]
What app do you use for trading?

[QUOTE=“janpec1000;602710”]Ok so the last part of system that is in development is counter trend trading which i have good base already but will let you guys know when i finish it. With that system will offer complete cycle from trend, news to counter trend trading (pullbacks).[/QUOTE]
Hello Janpec. Your current system appears to be awesome. I am new and have been following. Just curious, how long have you been a full time trader? Are you a computer programmer?

I trade full time every 5th day usualy, which means 1 day per week or 2, and no i am not computer programmer.

CDRosos you should read up on Ichimoku before trading off it. Youtube has enough videos. Tomorrow will look for a proper link. Again, it’s in my bookmarks , on my laptop :smiley:
The trader explained well…

As for the example I gave, we take the bounce trade because PA touches kijun and bounces off it. Stoch is OS and trend was up seeing as a high was broken.
The general rule for Ichimoku is buy above cloud, sell below.
But with Hybrid I manage to join trades earlier, before they become fully blown trends.

Jwill, I use metatrader. It’s available on iOS and Android platforms.
It’s quite straightforward… even has Ichimoku indicator lol… but nothing beats having a PC with an enormous monitor

u should sync your bookmarks somewhere online, it would be shame to loose them, chrome does that

So Moile in this case http://snag.gy/xeonv.jpg (the point where i have the horizontal line) i should buy because it meets the parameters u say but after 12-13 candles it reverse a lot, why i should not quit at that time?is there any indication that tells me to stay in the trade because a new long is coming?

I don’t need those bookmarks now to be honest.
It was a process, but Hybrid works for me great enough

[QUOTE=“Moile;602747”]I don’t need those bookmarks now to be honest. It was a process, but Hybrid works for me great enough[/QUOTE]
moile - how long did it take you to learn?

CDRosos, you stay in the trade until the PA goes below where you would have opened. By system rules.
and by that example you would have won big.
That trade would have taken you a day )
Lower tf’s have more opportunities, and they are quicker. Ofcourse with less TP’s

Jwill… How long to learn what exactly? Hybrid? I don’t know really lol. I have to check the date I first posted here…
But I started following Jan from V2

JP,
I think I may have found a loser on a news spike…1 out of 10 ain’t bad. Let me know if I missed something:
(New York Time: GMT-5) Spike started at 8:30

Associated News:

well i dont know if i can call it a loser. the first order can easily give you 50 pips. you cant expect always the resistance line to be touched.

I think you mean 50 pipettes, or 5.0 pips. The last # is 10ths of pips. The rules call for a long there (a buy). It looks like at most it would hit 7 pips, but only if you timed the exit perfectly. Also, the image does not show it but the trend goes down over the next day.

Guys i hear that for newbies the best is to stick on one pair. what do you think, do you agree?

Im thinking of making a program that will alert me when news that are tradeable are around but i dont know if it is usefull because we always have to check the news when we trade, if someone find it usefull i will make it

I think each pair or future behave differently, some very differently.
This indicator for support/resistance work good for jans system with high low breakes
I just checked some breaks in dow jones. The blue line break gave 50 winner to 13 looser with a SL of 10 pips.
Will try to analyse other pairs later.

(#KG Support and Resistance indicator)

everybody should read this. it is to learn a lot

Actually its not loser its BE position. If momentum on stocastic does not push price fast and quickly into positive space of trade since our entry and especially if you see consolidated candles then we should exit trade once it hits 0 like i was saying on sessions. Momentum on entry has to push candle into our way of trade if it doesnt and we get DD and after it recover to 0 we should exit. And that is what is good about trading this method is that you get good warning ahead for trade that could possibly turn bad and you know where and when to exit.

Oh thats good i was thinking that too about alert for news trading. As for sticking to one pair, no trade all. Get experiance only that way you get proper market picture and also trading many pairs give you overview on coorelation and strenght of certain currencies. Also another myth to be broken is if you should trade only 1 position per day…no trade as much as your time allows you especially for beginner becouse only that way you get experiance. There are many myths in forex which sadly many newbies follow are not true at all. Like for example buy only when price is low and sell high, this system proves that its not true at all.

Bernardo thats some great indicator there, i will check it out. And as for your link on analysis that dude is correct he is defenetly more right than any other traders who are shorting GBP and expecting crash over long term.

I took that phone call for 20 minutes during the session, that must have been when you were covering exit strategy.

So how long after entry should you wait if it doesn’t get to double digits(DD)? Looking to lock down static parameters for possible EA…I’m thinking maybe 4 time frames (20 min on m5, 1 hour on m15). Maybe set initial SL at -20 pips then trail it up to BE over that period.

I have already 2 indicators for news. check it out
Forex News Calendar | Forex Winners | Free Download

and this one is currency strength with high impact news alert (you need activate it)
its separate running without mt4

what im thinkng is something configurable that we select the news we want to be informed. in that case we can configure the program to work in our needs and in this case to work with jan’s system perfectly? jan if you are intersted i will start immedietly to work for it, just tell me some thoughts about the features you want to have(news select, alert with sound of specific timeframes etc)