Hybrid trading system

what is this x 5 positions x 3.what do you mean

shorted usdcad with 5 small positions closed with +50pips each (total: 250pips gain) and went long AUDUSD with 3 small position closed with +80pips each (total: 240pips gain).

that is very interesting. found a pdf on FF. tell us more

The PVSRA (Price/Volume/S&R Analysis) is a plus that you can use with hybrid system for more confirmation. According to the author “Professor TAH” it’s intended to:

1. Analyze Price bars when high volume shows - are the bars lower or higher than before,
    and has PA generally been drifting upwards or downwards, etc.
  2. Analyze Volume - simply spot when volume is relatively higher.
  3. Analyze Price and Volume relative to S&R - once 1. And 2. Exist, where is it all happening
    relative to whole, half (and even quarter number) natural S&R levels.

The pdf found in FF will give you more details on how to use this analysis, there is precious informations over there so take your time reading it ! :wink:

then if you have specific questions, i will try to answer here.

im reading Master the Markets by Tom Williams it is a very good book about volume and sr analysis

Nicely done, i made stupid decision to exit AU long from 0.8985 after 5 pips profit.

10 pips on silver holding long
What do you think is better guys? to exit on the first sign of retracement and to enter again later or to hold your position until clear retracement is shown
i still cant decide my strategy although from my experience it would be always better to exit and then enter again.

i just took a look at this book, it seems very interesting. thank you !

If higher TFs have same trend and strong mentum do not exit, gold is good example, all TFs bullish and all bounces have just kept going.

Hi all, this system continues to show it stripes and good results abound with a little bit of patience. Been following the 15m for entries and the 1h for “big picture”/trending. My question is how do you guys go about exiting on trades that you enter on sound PA/Ichi/BB but that do not move alot after order placed. Do you usually have a number of pips in mind from previous bars bodies as to how much it should move for validation, or do you just follow SP/TP lines until one is hit.
I know kind of butting in here but you all would be the ones to ask, any answers greatly appreciated.

if h4 has zero momentum but d1 has very strong (both ob on stoch) i guess i should hold my possition?

Thank you Jan ! best of luck next time…

AUDUSD turned bearish, what do you think ?

(M15)
Screenshot by Lightshot

system now suggest 2 orders, one with a specific tp and another in order to catch a trend that must be close when highs or lows are broken.
It’s up to you i guess, but i suggest you to make a plan before u enter a order for every possible outcome and stick to that, check jan’s answer on a similar question few post above.
Also once jan told me “Exit rules are same as entry, if you are in short position exit rules are what entry rules for long, only exception is for trend bump entries where you enter with stoch momentum is okay to exit when momentum is on opsite side.”

Nice analysis. I would not short momentum is strong, we could be going higher without pullback.

i noticed the momentum so i opened small positions. so actually i’m shorting both AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

AUDUSD[open]: +1pips x 1
NZDUSD[open]: +3Pips x 3

Short GA, lets see.

I still dont understand how volume can tell you if reversal is coming in your picture. Can you plz explane in simple words. I see high volume in the big move what seems to me normal as it is a long candle, and then it flattens

First thing that you need to know is that the volume is not enough to find reversal… the PVSRA analysis is based on Volume, Price Action & S&R so you need to combine the 3 to find the coming direction.

So the idea here is to look where is the volume rising regardless price zone. Is it increasing at the Highs or the lows. If you see the volume increasing at the highs repeatedly, that could mean that some big boys are accumulating shorts. Same in the opposite side…

Another way to determine the coming move is to look if the volume rises above or below S&R areas (historical S&R zones, half numbers or quarter numbers, whole numbers).If you see volume increasing just after the price is below one of those zones, that could mean that bulls are coming. Same with the other situation.

EDIT: when you spot a good entry using Hybrid system, the PVSRA can be used to determine which direction we should be looking for, and which we should avoid.

with levels does it include pivotlines?

pivot are calculated to find likely Support and Resistance levels. so you have to observe the volume below or above: historical S&R zones, half numbers or quarter numbers, whole numbers. got it ?