Hybrid trading system

[I]“So the idea here is to look where is the volume rising regardless price zone. Is it increasing at the Highs or the lows. If you see the volume increasing at the highs repeatedly, that could mean that some big boys are accumulating shorts. Same in the opposite side…”[/I]

Hi there, I’m new to this – can you tell me how you determine volume? Thanks.

You need a volume indicator. Metatrader for example has a volume indicator built in. Large bars on the indicator indicate high volume; low bars indicate low volume.

Thanks Slim Pickens – Got it !

open settings of chart / 2nd tab / click volume on
this is the easiest way
Screenshot by Lightshot

incredible! how did you know that this strong momentum will turn.
Can you please tell all the pieces of the puzzle of your analysis?
what i see is

the volume still give me no cloue

AU should be going further up. But no trades for me on today until it gets more clear. Nothing really to trade at moment gona wait for news.

Looking at the 4 h and the daily , they are both showing a bearish momentum and that is good enough for me to pull the trigger and get pips.

i dont agree
h4 is consolidated
d1 had 100% retracement

EA long 1.524

Entered long on EJ, H4, wedge, also kijun slip, trend bullish

Alright LaCamus should work out. Oh and guys if you are posting pictures without links then please follow same view rules o LaCamus with enlarged candles and smaller screen view on sight, becouse thats only way to see price good enough.

in also, 1.5239

jan u said we looking eu shorts, so why ea long

That was quick…Sitting at -33 on this, SL at -48 on previous low.
You sticking with it JP, where is your SL set?

Never said anything about EU shorts, my target for EU is 1.38 for last 4 weeks and has not changed. Still holding EA, damage control in next 1 hour to revise situation.

EA should go up, there is a gartley pattern
Screenshot by Lightshot

damage control?

gartley has done his job. next resistance is pivot at 1.52500. Im worried chance is it will drop from here m8
Screenshot by Lightshot

1.52500 is not bearish turnover zone, rather it is 1.5235 and at moment it looks very unlikely that we will breach it on bull side.

thats what i wont to say. it looks like bearish HandS forming