Hybrid trading system

Exit EA -11 pips. AUD is blocking it to pass 5235 due to upside on AUD pairs. Bad thing is if EU breaks higher any entry will be missed on EA for lot of profits.

No problem…I was able to get out at +1. Made 56.5 pips this morning on 10 trades, only 3 pips were from EJ and EA longs, the rest was from multiple AU shorts. Should have stuck with EJ, up 12 more from about 15 minutes ago.

Long way to go to make up for past 3 weeks, Monday was -184 pips, last Thursday was ~-320.

Account at about 20% of initial deposits.

Dammit, 5235 taken now. GA is only pair that might give trade today. Time to go outside looks like.

silver is on the uptrend, you can grab some pips fast if u enter long now

A nice bearish Head & shoulders is forming in the daily TF on GA.

I will give more details later…

update: I’m still holding AUDUSD shorts (3 positions), i think that audusd will go down 50-100pips. wish me good luck :wink:

CDrosos dont worry caught this one:D
Screenshot by Lightshot

Gold and Silver both had great wedges setup i like this setup as one of best to trade becouse its so reliable and breakout is always hard. How many pips are you on Silver atm?

FxFennec i am staying out of AU becouse daily chart is completly without dirrection. I mean up is most likely where it should go but its hard to tell if we already formed low and its possible to test lower what we have is complete consolidation with battle area around h4.
As for GA yeh it is, lets see if we break higher, 1.86 is being on test for days.

LaCamus why did you exit EA long at that price, this was where first test of 1.5235 was taken. You need to have confirmation if area is giving up and there is no more reason to stay in long. Otherwise you will be closing many possibly positive trades that go in dd.

Just wanted to show that my EA entry was actually not precise enough, i did not put enough close attention to price action.
Bounce entry was actually a bit late and it was entered just when bearish candle broke bullish pin, bearish signal.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Bellow are more examples of how simple price action signal creates 100% accurate reversal signal. We have been going trough this in session but maybe for those who have not been following here are examples.
Two types of signal, one is trend following signal and other reversal.
Trend following, pinbar oposite of trend broken by strong candle (eg. bearish pin broken by candle close in bull trend):
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Reversal signal, pinbar along trend broken by strong candle close (eg. bearish pin broken by candle close in bear trend):
Screenshot by Lightshot

sometimes 1m TF can show the way… here is how i see AUDUSD

Screenshot by Lightshot

(15m)
Screenshot by Lightshot

but we never know …

FACTBOX-JPMorgan to Deutsche: banks exit physical commodities trade | Reuters

JP Morgan exiting commodities market along with other investment banks. Banks that do not have physical anymore leading Fed (JPM) and DB as good examples. Meanwhile on other side of world opening of new commodities trading divisions and strong imports. France attack at Mali just when Germany demands gold, events like that are not rare in Africa. What we have is complete struggle between two oposite market forces one pretending that gold doesnt matter in current economy and paper to rule the world, while trying its best to press down its price as much as possible - and one economy placing all in on poker table, all gold coins.
For us traders as long as there are no signs of gold bugs on XAU charts, we are ok to proceed on longs.

Jan If you look this candlestick formation in a smaller TF you will have last high or low broken. So it is all according to your system rules :slight_smile:

Ofcourse Bernardo i am clear with that, but the thing is that many times when entering bump trades i never look for lower tfs becouse it is no need to. And then if you dont pay attention to PA on looked entry TF it can bite you in the …

Truthfully…I was tired and wanted to go to bed <smile>. Getting out wound up being right (lucky) thing on all in short term, JPY pairs swung low and would have hit my SL, if I waited to take 20 pips on EA (which just happened a few minutes ago) I would have gotten stopped out also when it dropped below 1.52. Meaning I would have had another big losing day (estimated -110 pips).

did you see that audusd move when asian session started ??

SHORT AUDUSD[CLOSED] : 3 positions, total of +143pips Screenshot by Lightshot
SHORT NZDUSD[OPEN]: 5 positions, actually +40pips

Yes, nice…blasted past .9000 and bounced from second support.

i cant recognize the bullish from the bearish candles :frowning: they all look the same

nicely done. what does it tell you the last 5 volume in your chart

Oh for sure no need to explain further i do that many times when i dont want to babysit trades anymore, usually i do it always before going to sleep unless my position is bit smaller.

FxFennec the move on AUD was from AUD news. Quite strong reaction for such low important economic news.

Such as bad market setups for this week, no trends, except Gold. Holding onto Gold long and that might be the only thing for me today.

GDP news caused no move, going to wait for US news.

Grinded through the nighttime markets micro scalping…41 trades, 34.4 pips