Hybrid trading system

Cool LaCamus could you post some pictures maybe of charts with trades visualised, just wondering how those micro scalps look.

Home sales for USD in 4 hours ,expecting bearish news, not sure if it will be enough impact to trade.

I tried the drag and drop in mt4, doesn’t look so good…so i attached a pdf of all trades (GMT-5, New York time).
DetailedStatement-feb26.pdf (35.6 KB)

Ok good i was rather interested in drag and drop look, last picture looks good. I am meanwhile developing EA ideas and alert indicators while nothing is showing up on trading.

Is this a short here?

wasn’t sure, took 6 pips and got out

Yes LaCamus it is short.

Ouch! would have been easy 20 pips, it is sitting at 30+ right now. oh well, i did get 10 out of it.

the last five volume were giving both signal cause we had high volume at high and low also, it was quite indecisive thats why i exited my positions.

update: short NZDUSD[closed] : 5 positions, total of 115 pips

Hehe new home sales 10%, i dont even need to explain again why all investment banks are leting go housing market sellers from their workforce. I smell a bubble with taste of english tea, american beef and a lot of rice in between.

Gold bearish signal if daily closes.
Screenshot by Lightshot

OK, OK, OK…stereotyping, now when the time comes we get to make remarks about what people in your country eat/drink…as soon as we figure that out. All i know now is that they drink beer, eat pizza, and like to jog!

Nope its called generalizing. Its known that a lot of UK people like to drink tea, a lot US citizens like to eat beef and a lot of Chinese eat rice, lets be fair you can disagree on this one.
As for your generalization about our place for sure right on point.

Decision point on GJ right now, close bit higher is bullish, bump down is bearish.

Wound up with 59.8 pips, about 10 shorts on EU, all for small pips. I got about 23 out of it…too bad I didn’t stick, has 3 positions open from beginning, if I pulled out now, that would have given me 180 pips (60x3). One day I’ll get the nerve to let those winnings ride…like I let my losses do.

Stopped obsessing about my win %, now the focus is on % of pips won.

Yeah same here, need to learn how to let the winners run, and not hang on to the losers :frowning:

maybe the long expected retracement will come

adding: Moroccans drink mint tea and eat tagine

What works for me is having two trades on the same pair, close one with some profit and let the other one run. Now there are situations where you would manover those two positions deferentially, but the end result is usually good.

Yes, I’ve been using a different approach…I place the 1st and watch it, if it starts moving positive I add on immediately, if it starts to move backwards but sets up again I add the 2nd position. This allows me to be even after only 1/2 of retracement. If it looks ugly or stalls (or i get nervous) I will bail out, meaning I only lost pips on the one position.

JP,
I was doing some testing and found 2 losing pinbar situations on USDJPY H1 in the month of January (time is GMT-5).
Any thoughts as to why?

Yes both of them not good entries. This is reversal signal as traded from your examples, which means it has to be in peak of trend or in peak of move. For example on first pictures it should be hapening several candles ago on that peak, and on bellow one it should be several candles later right in bottom trend. You can see one on second picture which is acording to rules right on that bottom.
Is this EA btw that you are developing?

looks like bears are ready to run USDCAD down.
Just spoted a reversal signal. what do you think Jan ?