Hybrid trading system

I hope your pip value is low so this way the money hit is small. Right now your going through a ruff stretch. When you get a handle on it, then go up again on your pip value .

[B]Jan[/B] when you enter a trade you have predefine your tp point before you enter? or you just exit the trade on a clear retracement indication?
I have lost on silver because i thought that after the consodilation period silver might go up. Every time i make a thought like this it goes south. i guess i should exit a trade on the first sight of retracement and when the profits are good (1:1 profit/risk analogy) and enter again later or to use the indicator that moves sl automatically with a very low setting.
If you enter on a trade Jan and you never exit until your initial tp or sl is catched?

La Camus why dont you take a break when you loose 3-4 trades on a row. leave the forex for a few days.
I have notice here that on the good days we all tend for good profits and on the bad days for bad.

I see that, i am with small lot…mine swallowed it by a few pips…sitting at -7 currently

Well done Bernardo and LaCamus just came home and missed that entry, should be giving some more pips.

I have one question LaCamus, my programmer is currently on vacation and i am wondering if you would be interested in some EA creations, as for Hybrid system EA.

CDrosos i do 50% 50%, somethimes i do and somethimes i dont. It dpeneds on entry setup. On bounce trades i usually exit on momentum, on strong breakout entries i exit by set TP.

Bullish signal:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Jan when we have place the order i remember you have say that in order to find indications to exit we use the tf we use to enter the order and maybe 1 tf up, am i right?only those 2 timeframes you use too?
spread is insane on GN on my mt4. 11 pips

Yes correct CDrosos.

Ye NZD pairs have terrible spreads, for me only pair with ok spread is GN and AN. I remember checking other currency charts plotting up NZDCHF and i was like why didnt i trade this pair before its great crosspair to trade additionally, then i place trade and ofcourse there is the signal…oh thats why. 10 pips spread.

That was all Bernardo, I got 15 pips on small lot, thanks Bernardo
I made it to even on GA…lucky, +1 pip, after coming back 45 points I figured I’d better get out and re-evaluate…
I bought in and look at what was sitting there on M15, I got lucky, but I am finding that you are just50/50 on those pinbars in M15 and M5:

What do you mean by 50-50 , breaks of pinbars work only half of time?

I just like see what has happened and how we can learn about.
Think about this currency strength meter.

2 move I have marked. The 2nd was JPY up and EUR DOWN. It gave 120 pips.
The here posted AJ-trade was only 80 pips because the AUD-line started earlier and went then parallel to JPY.

Screenshot by Lightshot

This way we can see what pairs have best move without open 28 charts.
Do you got my point? (Im not good in explications with English.)

You may call me crazy but I work with 2 screens and can open 3 account of mt4 simultaneously to catch some good opportunity.
In the idea of a hunter to wait all day for one good shot to get his deer. Dont need to have trades all day.

Screenshot by Lightshot

(Still I am testing testing and not much trading…)

Can you tell me what you mean when you refer to HandS, as I have seen these term mentioned a few times now and I haven’t a clue what it means!

[QUOTE=“LaCamus;607810”]Dammmmm! I did it again…I got in on m15 stoch and within minutes am sitting at -44 and -31 looking to hit sl within 10 pips I am losing my mind, I am a human pivot point indicator.[/QUOTE]
LaCamus , you must have a never ending supply of , something? , nerve maybe ? :slight_smile:

Stupidity, greed, brain damage? Thanks for using a “nice” adjective.

JP,
Is this a reversal or too low in PA (price action)?

Head and Shoulders [candlestick pattern]

Bernardo its actually good, your currency strenght indicator is similar to basket currency charts that i was showing on session. Your method seems interesting, but there is one fundamental thing you are trading against your strenght of corelation. Pretty much similar mistake i have seen from other trader that was using currency strenght meter and then trading pivot point bounces, by doing that you are basically going in wrong direction, as for your example trading gartleys which are mostly counter trend setups, unles ofcourse if you are trading them only along trend and along strenght of certain currency then its ok.

Yes LaCamus your entry would / reversal would be good as long as candle would have closed there. But we went on upside like i was showing on previous screens which was most possible direction since HandS clearly failed. But we need to wait for daily close first.

Even though that market is completly ranging, here is example how you can easily scalp range with price action rule of broken pins:
Screenshot by Lightshot

and again it happend
gu drop 11p (gbp weak)
uj drop 16p (jpy strong)
and all together gj droped 37p !!!

Screenshot by Lightshot

More examples how to trade range in current market.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Jan your indicator about good entries how is it going?have you test it?what r thebest settings?long time since the last pdf update

patience the programmer is in holdays