Hybrid trading system

Meanwhile in cryptoworld: GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. Bitcoin formed up trend again acording to price action. Aurora already reached my next target of 100 bucks so i have to revision it up again. Now target is 150 bucks on airdrop. Aurora just became most profitable mining coin. Litecoin also bouncing higher. Bitcoin target could be 1k soon.

Update: The market cap of Auroracoin now exceeds the value of all Icelandic Krona in circulation. Its ready to become real currency of Iceland.
Need to pitch idea to Max Keiser for Slovenia coin:D I wouldnt mind getting 5k bucks for free. Or start buying right on its birth and getting 50k sounds even better.

Is it worth to play silver on these days? if candle close below previous candle we have some confirmation that is going down, http://snag.gy/NDoES.jpg

Right either down or fake breakout, watch what is happening on price on first few candles after (if) you enter.

Kijun decline up and thats where we go.
Screenshot by Lightshot

BUY MAZACOIN. You can thank me later.

what is the symbol of mazacoin, i cant find it on my m4

this is a very young cryptocurrency with a lot of potential the symbol is MZC but i don’t think that you gonna find it on your broker… actually there is few cryptoexchange websites allowing to trade MAZACOIN like MintPal

Interesting, market (except SP500) did not react at all on Russia launching its Ballistic missile. When it happened on North Korean pairs have plumeted. Wierd how completly unrealistic market reactions are, reacting on country missile that cant even hit Japan, and on other hand a real working missile that can pretty much hit anyone whether they have missile shield or not.

did you see DAX yesterday

Nope Bernardo i dont track DAX, but it should be same reaction as SP500, down.

Missed all UJ and GJ entries today i am too busy with cryptos to trade.
LaCamus hope programming is making progress from now on i am completly relying on you for next 2 months becouse all my paypal earnings went into cryptos. I have more ideas for EA already pending.

Hey Folks, here’s the name of an indicator that displays resistance and support just in case anyone needs one. #KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2. This one’s for metatrader 4. It will give you a line for all breakouts. Hope it helps.

BTW, is everyone using Ichi for trend direction? The PDF on the first page doesn’t show the Ichi being used.

Thanks.

Re GBP USD on H4 TF –
I think I see a very nice pennant formed by the highs of Feb 17 and Feb 28 and the lows of Feb 24 and Mar 04 – with a flagpole extending for 400 pips or more down from the peak and about 300 pips down from support if it breaks out, 55 pips below current price of 1.67224 – with not a lot of support levels to break through on the way – is this of interest for your system ? Comments please, thanks.

careful today!
UK Interest Rate
EU Interest Rate

Bounce on Maza coming in next 2 days.

Funny enough i was just doing calculation today how much i could have potentially gained by now if i wouldnt be scamed on my first BTC purchase on December and i came to figures of half milion dollars. Really sad how destiny plays with you hehe.

Calculation based on purchase of Megacoin (december+350%), Mazacoin (february+1300%), Auroracoin(february +2500%). Investment start of 1 BTC.

Meanwhile today possible EU cut rate.

I am here, dealing with some family stuff and trying to finish business tax forms, personal is next. Over next week or 2 my presence will be in and out, after that we can churn out some good code.

Which exchange are you using to pick up your AltCoins from Jan?

wow what a pity that you missed it. we need to find some new way to make money

Dont worry Bernardo there will still be opurtunities in cryptos, i am rather focousing on them more and neglecting trading a bit lately becouse its so much more profitable.

shawlynot i am using Mintpal atm. I am still having troubles how to buy cryptos with fiat money, its extremely hard to get anyone to sell to me if i pay with paypal becouse there is option of chargeback, and even if i use escrow people do not want to do it.

LaCamus alright sounds good, just chat me up on Skype when you get something new.

EU rate was not cut…whoever shorted could still picked 50 pips, i took 2 BE trades becouse EA and EU turned up too quickyl to grab anything. Well…same scenario for next month. No matter if rate cut does or does not come, short is the way to play it. Maybe next month i will use 4 positions and try to TP 2 of them on nearest supports to catch some pips if rate is not cut.

i am wondering because gu moved a fake breakout 25 pips whilst eu got +100 and both no rate change

Hey Bernardo, Jan )

I’m back , finally