Hybrid trading system

Nice to have you back on thread Moile, Bernardo yep move towards 1.40 was expected it was delayed by big players to wait for rate cut.

How comes your using fiat, thought you might have had lotsa LTC built up by now!

But I know what you mean, all the exchanges charge a premium if you want to pay via fiat money, I came across atomic trade who let you deposit USD for free if that helps?

I ended up using crypto rush myself where the cost per unit was relatively lower than the other exchanges but transaction fee was a little more than the rest, being 0.18% rather than the 0.15% norm.

Why not use localbitcoins to grab you some BTC securely and safely using fiat currency instead and pay for your cryptos that way!

Anyhows, Good luck with it!

Shawlynot but you need to register account first on Atomic trade and submit all documents including social security numbers to deposit.

I am kinda keeping LTC not exchanging it for now, but if anything good comes up i will be willing to do so. Kinda waiting for Cyprus currency now, that seems like good next step in cryptos.

UCAD, possible long bounces

Screenshot by Lightshot

UCHF too, if we go bit deeper than previous low and close above we could wipe out some pending shorts and turn in bigger retracement.

Screenshot by Lightshot

GU , meeting latest top looks good idea.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Session tomorrow or Saturday, trading lows from supports this time which is new thing, and if you guys want i can give you guide what and how to get ready for crypto trading if anyone will be interested.

Here is link of forex competition if anyone is interested. Prizes are bit low though.

hello Jan,
i would like to join session but unfortunately I’m at work. would it be possible that you post summary of topic here on forum?
this crypto trading is something new for me, sounds interesting and promising but don’t know exactly where to start :)…
i want first to learn and conquer Fx :smiley:

lp
M.

AU daily HandS

Nice spot there Bernardo;)

Planning session around 14:00-15:00GMT+1 hopefully that is ok for everyone, in 3-4 hours.

Count me in. I will be on skype. I need to know how to get in on the cryptocurrencies without having to mine

I dont know too much about it but it seems me very volatile. To mine it and sell looks me safer.

Holding GN long, TP something like 10 or 20.

Looks like buying before news…EU, if I had to bet on it I would say USA news is going to be bad. Buying spikes 2 hours before news and 10 mins before news on heavier volume.

Closed GN +15, forgot to set TP was +40 from entry, damn lazyness.

Oh come on are you kidding me, i just glanced at youtube for 2 minutes and missed 30 pips bounce after CAD news.

Well that certainly faked me out, went with trend and buying before news, sitting at -53x2 right now.

Session in 30 mins will give IDs to those interested.

Russel are you up for session, please let me know asap otherwise we can start already. If anyone else is interested please post here.

I’m interested.

Damn, I missed it. Any chance of another one tomorrow?

here some screenshot from session
jan I let it to you to make a comment for it