Hybrid trading system

We can do another session today at 15:00GMT+1. If anyone is interested please let me know here.

I think I’ll be around

JPMorgan’s Biggest Concern Is That Bitcoin Will Succeed | Zero Hedge

Thats right Jamie you should be afraid. No more free money for you!

Chinese Exports Collapse Leading To 2nd Largest Trade Deficit On Record | Zero Hedge

We should see some droping from AUD and gap down on market open due to weak Chinese data.

Meanwhile Russia storms Ukraine, mercenary soldiers from USA deployed into it aswell. Gold up gap and rally in Monday.

Session: m73-037-408

new id: m51-838-291

correction new onem90-072-402

Only problem with crypto’s is that the chart is “as is”, no applying of indicators or changing of time frames.

Thanks for the session Jan, very informative.

Indicators , we can do without I think… The S&R areas are quite revealing…

new: m34-624-700

Here is some stuff from sessions.
TRADING STRONG LOWS/HIGHS (V SHAPED) BOUNCES. We wait for strong low or high to ve formed with similar selling and buying pressure in its structure , then we wait for price to tests this low or high again, we can place order a little behing lowest or highest point. This is against what most traders would do, becouse most traders will actually be in oposite positions there (retailers) and what we do is to go with market strenght and biger players.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

TRADING STRONGLY BROKEN AREAS FOR BOUNCE

Screenshot by Lightshot

Just wanted to make clear since you guys have been wondering how to spot where possible fbo could be happening and how to avoid them, the upper method is 99% reliable to spot and get away from any breakout trade entries that would have fbo. With above method you even go and trade against it.

That was exactly what I was thinking the entire time you were explaining this V-move.

So in essence all you have to do is wait and watch. If it’s a real breakout you can always join on the bounce. If it’s an fbo then you get in very early on a new direction

Here is conceptual picture of method:
Screenshot by Lightshot

And here is full market update on what can be traded in future with fbos and bounces. I didnt display any drawings becouse that way you can check if you see entry (why it could be placed) you have grasped the rules of entry. Possible entries are displayed with red lines.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

And here is example how to trade ranging market with same method:
Screenshot by Lightshot

very interesting.
dont we have to wait first for confirmation that this is indeed a bounce? what if this is a break of low or high? how we can be sure that this is a bounce?i see in the imaes that a consodilation is formed (with a lot of pinbars) sometimes before the bounce.is this our sign?

Janpec1000, Is trading the V-shaped R and S levels the same strategy you present on page 1 of this thread? Thank you very much.

No sorry not yet, it will get there eventually, with some more explanation.

Meanwhile this is nice trade to play when it comes to it:
Screenshot by Lightshot

That play is going to be a long wait though.