I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

It’s a good course. If you have resources to take the course do it. Information is key and all the information/knowledge you get from the course will only help you understand the market and be a better trader.

[removed for forums policy violation]

6 Likes

@Iroegbu Yes, Please! I am a college student so I can not afford the course myself. Please share it with me, I will appreciate it greatly.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m not rich and whatever money I had saved up has been spent purchasing books regarding the FX market. Is it possible you can share the link with me? I really want to learn the fundamental side of the FX market and Anton’s course is perfect for it. I will be forever grateful to you, please.

Thanks

hi! @torulf39 would you please share that material to me, since i could not afford to buy that.
but from his marketing it seems convincing.

Many thanks to you!

Hi there iroegbu, is it possible to give me the links to those videos as I ve lost 10K with huge hopes of making alot of money:(
I wanna earn it back but before that I need some education
plzzzzzz

Is this for real?

How do you just ‘lose $10k’

Yeah man , unfortunately true,
When u re so greedy and hopeful and no risk management , it ends up like that , can u plz help me and give those videos

Why don’t you go and ask Mr Kreil directly - he’s not that hard of a person to find, in fact I have the feeling he enjoys building his online presence.

@Iroegbu I would love to see the material in the course!! I’m relatively new to trading and I’m looking for all the education I can get.

You gotta be willing to pay some for it. Don’t expect everything to be given to you for free.

Hahaha for free? My friend don’t be the lazy type to buy a dvd and then expect everything to work out. READ and watch free videos. Trade and lose money and repeat. i bought anton’s dvd with a few years of experience and i tell you if it was free no one would appreciate it, therefore it has such a hefty price tag.

I have his Forex course but now i want the other course. I wanna live life like Anton, champagne in Monte Carlo, easy life:))

Im willing to trade pro forex masterclass course for pRo trading masterclass

I have the other course. Can we exchange them please ? Thanks

Hey there, I have the Pro trading masterclass. You still willing to exchange?

Hey,

Im half way through stocks trading masterclass series, Im wondering if anyone here is making any money using knowledge acquired from Anton’s course?

He focuses on macroeconomy and prefers swing trading over day trading, holding positions 1-3 months.

Course is expensive and Anton talk about it as if its silver bullet but does it deliver in real life?

Hi
Can you please forward a link where I can download it or please forward it to me. I am talking about the forex course. I have lost too much money and I can’t afford it. I only beg.
Thank you

Have you read the thread at all?

Do you realise that its purpose is to expose the author of the course you’re asking about as a fraud and a scammer, not to promote his teaching?!

I can’t comment on his teachings as I’ve never taken or purchased his course - but i’d edge on the side of caution ‘calling’ him a scammer. He did work at JP Morgan and did do a TV series on teaching ordinary ‘every day people’ how to trade stocks (funded by Lex Van Dam), a similar approach intended to replicate the Turtle Traders experiment, aka Richard Dennis.

Yes he is obnoxious and blunt and has been known to say rather controversial comments, but then again he has millions and has ‘made it’ - it’s up to other people to try and see through the smoke and mirrors and make their own judgment?

I suppose you could call me biased, as I may have been throughout this thread, however after talking to him a few times I’d certainly not jump to conclusions after doing some real due diligence.

1 Like

Hi Iroegbu,

Can you upload the video file with the title ‘18. Macro Fundamentals Driver 8, with Excel Examples’. It should be of a 1:57:48 duration. I know you posted on Jun 13, but please do reply to my post as quickly as you can.

Thanks

I didn’t call him a scammer.

I just pointed out to the person asking for the course that the purpose of this thread was to point out that the course is dreadful and not worth buying. As it says in the first post. I’m more or less “quoting the OP”, in other words.

1 Like