I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

Where can we find these courses?

1 Like

…yes please! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello is possible to have the course for free?

1 Like

hey do you still have access to this course if so i would like to take a look.

1 Like

I think it is a good thing to spend some money for learning about the forex trading as it keeps you more motivated. Moreover, you can ask questions frequently and with freedom if you have paid someone for this purpose. Am I right folks?

1 Like

Depends who you’re paying & how much they’re asking.

Genuine quality, experience & competence don’t come cheap & before you begin heading down that route you need to ensure the person or persons answering the questions can properly validate their supposed expertise otherwise you might just as well toss your cash into the wind for all the good it’ll do you.

I am eager to learn from the videos but no money.

Would anyone please share the Stocks and FX PTM videos with me?

Anyone has the options one as well?

I don’t mind to pay a bit. Many thanks.

Many thanks tradegfx26. I am new to his forum and still a newbie striving to earn to right to send messages.

1 Like

Not exactly true on making money off the course. His real money like all in the trading realm is as a marketeer. He’s actually structured similarly to an IB. That is where his real bread and butter is being pulled in, everything else that he’s offering traders is smoke and mirrors.

The man doesn’t condone day trades (which is hypocritical since GS and any other institution does it) and belittles Fx traders. He does the same type of business as the other marketeers but just has a more impressive resume. We can see beyond all the flash to what he’s really about.

Like most ex-institutional traders he’s looking for the easy money stream.

1 Like

I bought his course too back in December. 30 videos and most of them are over 2 hours. A lot of talking and a lot of information to take in. I literally got bored watching all of them and bombed his test. Literally has nothing to do with what he was telling you. Bottom line Anton talks about the 90/90/90 rule becuase traders focus on technicals when they should be focusing on fundamentals… he shows you how to input data yourself in excel which is cool if you want to feel like a professional and kill some time. Tbh though you can pull historical data line charts from your broker. In this case “Oanda market pulse” I use Oanda and check out historical data that way. Bam data already there and you don’t have to waste your time putting it all together yourself. Most of the time his charts analysis never adds up because the data is different then the data online. The only reason why I bought the course was the fact that he states that you can be on his trading team if you were to pass his test. You know… trade with his capital. Broker he uses is “interactive brokers,” which I use myself. Yes I have both Oanda and IBKR… A waste of my money and time, but at least I learned to focus more on fundamenta. Especially having big mouth trump always posting volatile information on twitter. In conclusion, I wouldent recommend it… if you do end up buying it. Ask someone if they recorded the online test questions, and to send it to you to study and mesmorize. I would really like to know if he actually recruits you on his team.

3 Likes

In my opinion one of the best course so far, watching the course you understand immediately that Anton Kreil and Christopher Quill are very well prepared and have a institutional background, there are a lot of valuable informations, very hard to find on web. It’s one of very few courses who talk seriously about volatility and this is one of the main reason why a lot of people lose money because of day trading in forex that is the most liquid market so the least volatile; these are numbers guys you can’t change them… It’s true that the majority part of the course is based on fundamental analisys. I understand that this part can be more difficult than technical analysis but it’s very important and you need it especially if you want to work on insititutions. Anyway this doesn’t mean Anton use only fundamental analysis to take a trade, rather he uses both fundamental and technical. Another fact i liked is that he teach you how to exactly set stop loss and target and how professional traders mind works on risk management. I don’t know if it worth 3000$ but i found it very very helpful.

3 Likes

The Anton Kreil course is a PAID course. Please don’t ask other members to buy this course from them or offer to sell it. Soliciting in this manner is not allowed and could get you banned. Legitimate sales of the course can be done between members offsite.

Thanks for your understanding.

Pipstradamus

4 Likes

Hey Torulf,
Thanks for being honest Id like to check it out of you still have the course
Cheers

Hey man I’d like to check this course out it seems a bit strange wanna see for myself talks it up like it’s the holy grail lol

Complete wast of time , Have the course somewhere , but you wast time, energy . Try Lance beegs , much better altenative …

I liked forex course, start from the basics (talking a little bit of story too) and then moves on more difficult concepts. Cover all aspects of trading, fundamental, technical and risk management.

Very much agree, the course had lots of useful information but definitely not worth 3k.

Hey Iroegbu, I have the course but don’t have access to the spreadsheets. If you can send me the spreadsheets to the FOREX course I’ll be happy to send over the entire Anton Kreil Professional Trader’s Masterclass course on Stocks.

Sounds good. The spreadsheets folder is about 40MB. What is the best way to send it to you?

1 Like

Don’t know i have to find out. Even though i can’t send ill see. unless if you’re Verified that’s another way I’ll be able to pm you. Or i can send a link perhaps to you. Nothing seems to work.