I admit it, I purchased Anton Kreil NEW 2,999 $ Forex trading cource

loool giftyy, i tried it 199663 times already and it still doesnt work. try send At gmail maybe

Iroegbu, check your messages.

Is here anybody who has the spreadsheets for the forex course, I would offer the PFTM and PTM in exchange

Hi would anyone be willing to trade Anton’s forex course for the stock course I have?
many thanks

Hello all,

I’ll say again that “sharing” is NOT caring in this instance.

PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR THE COURSE FROM OTHER MEMBERS.

The course is a paid course. If you want it, please go buy it legally. If you are found to be selling/soliciting a pirated or otherwise illegal copy of the course or course materials, you will be permanently banned.

And keep in mind that illegal actions could get the website into legal troubles.

Thanks,

Pipstradamus

5 Likes

Hi Drpipsmaster,
I have the forex course, do you have all spreadsheets and video 15 of the PTM ?

1 Like

jam839081 hasn’t arrived yet?

1 Like

thanks for the respond. i haven’t found receiving any email. any keyword to search with ?

I would really help you guys for the course but as mentioned by pistradamus it’s not possible to share here. Anyway if you need an opinion of the course you can check my review posted above.

Don’t waste your time on all these courses, spend your time wisely fine tuning your own trading style instead of trying to use someone else’s out of the box solution.

Piracy at its best… nice job

Hello, may copy your PFTM excel sheets. Thank you.

Lol I laugh at these “courses” that are being sold. What are they exactly teaching you/selling? Their way of how they analyze & look at the markets?

Thanks for that, Darnoff.

The best part of the ITPM training is not the online stuff, I am told, but the face-to-face mentoring offered during its residential courses.

Indeed, a lot of the professionals who trade for themselves (interviewed on widely available financial podcasts) were mentored by a real person, face to face, either in an investment bank or similar place. Learning online is much more complicated for some things, although live trading rooms are a good proxy.

The truth is that the best way is not open to most, that is, starting young with a junior position or internship at a bank, for example, and getting a foot in the door as well as training; if you are a latecomer, say in your thirties/forties, and not from a finance background, getting these.opportunities will be almost impossible, thus the option of courses comes up. However, paying 1000s for a course is prohibitive to some, considering that in trading you also have to properly capitalise yourself upfront (like other businesses). All in all, trading is expensive whichever way you look at it, so dreaming of easy money with little investment is a terrible way to start.

When you discount the opinion of others as being ‘illiterate’ then you equally discount your own opinion.

2 Likes

@peterma I agree with that and I really found that final comment problematic.

However, the rest of the post is intended to be helpful, so the unhelpfulness of the close is perhaps not so unforgivable.

:slight_smile:

Aye Pipme, we all start off with a good intention as per the first sentence and then finish off with a poor edit at times.

The real measure is how we deal with our mistakes on reflection - that’s what makes the person.

Happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.

1 Like

No, I fully meant it. Its all there in writing before my post.

Take a look at the posts before mine and what you see is a lot of people talking nonsense (bitterly) and/or grasping for freebies.

If you want to be nice (lie) about it then that’s up to you.

The hard part is application in the real world. Without a shadow of doubt. The course is simple compared to that.

@peterma wise words, as always!

Happy new year to you and your family too!!

@Darnott fair enough!

1 Like