I almost quit trading

I use 4H timeframe and i like the advice , will try the methode . thank you

2 Likes

Quitting Forex is the sign of frustration and Forex requires patience so I would say don’t lose your hope rather stay stuck with the market because the market has many things to give you.

1 Like

One thing I scared about 4H timeframe is that, if direction is wrong, then lose big profit too, I don’t know what to do to prevent big loss?!

Thank you for detailed explanation. I really don’t know how to read economic calendar and big events, BUY or SELL when these events come I don’t know too?!

Like the crisis you described about, like US election, middle east crisis, China and US war and BRICS(China and other countries, dedollarization), I know these events well, but I have no idea BUY or SELL? When these events come…which graphs are affected? EUR/USD? Other graph?

I hope you can explain a little bit about these…
Also tell me how to practice on economic calendar or events and graphs? There is no answer on internet…

I would say it’s true, if as a beginner if I’m not sure, maybe stay away is best thing…

If stay away from trading, usually it’s few month or even year? How long is it?

1 Like

I have another question about today’s EUR/USD graph.

The mark I put is the reversal of the graph…
What is this reversal name?(look like triangle)

I searched, I thought it will continue to go bearish, I don’t know why it goes reversal to bullish?

(I got stopped out from here, today I get some profit, but Monday and Tuesday I lose some profit, so no profit so far on demo lol)

PS: I found something really suspicious about my husband, I really pissed off, but I will further investigate…maybe moment of truth…I feel my misfortune as usual

Please refer to the graph image.

Also, why does graph goes up and now come back to the same point again? Many times graph do like this, and I’m confused, don’t know BUY or SELL? Or maybe stop bidding when like this? Bid later?

Also usually everyday around 2AM to morning(I’m in Asia), graphs are choppy too, not bid is best?

Also the signal app always not give correct signals, I don’t know why? Sometimes correct, sometimes incorrect? Sometimes confusing, have both buy and sell according to different time frames?

To be able to interpret economic calendar completely, we should fully understand macro economic. From macro economic, we know country’s condition. Comparing one country to others, we will know where the direction is.

You need to differentiate events into qualitative and quantitative news. Learn the quantitative news first. Quantitative means it has number, PMI for example. Qualitative has no number, such as FOMC meeting.

Base on macro economic, there are elements of workforce, household, consumption, commodity, corporations, government or policy, foreign trades, financial market, etc.
You have to summarize these information to know country’s condition. Compare one to another country, you will know which currency is stronger. For example you compare European Union to US, you will know the direction of EURUSD.
Honestly it’s not easy. For example the decline of unemployment will be claimed as good for a country. But it can be a bad thing when inflation rate is high. So we need to know how fundamental data works.

Normally, when an event is about to be happened, the price movement will get slowed. Once it’s announced, it will move the market. If you skillful, you can put position before or during the event. But for beginner, it’s better to find a strategic position after price is stabilized. We make a position just to follow the remaining momentum.

The big event momentum, usually will last around 1-2 weeks. For example, during crisis in Crimea, it was last for almost 2 weeks. But usually after few days, we usually can see good pattern to trade. So no need to wait for long. Once you can see good structure, we can start to trade.

About chart, triangle is not reversal pattern. I disagree with this concept. Triangle tells market is indecisive, waiting for something. It can up or down after. Just wait you see Higher High, Higher Low or Lower Low, Lower High. This will give confirmation where market will move.

Don’t use M1 to analyze market. M1 is used to tuned up our entry position. It’s not beginner friendly. You need to identify market structure, it will filter out your doubts. Look for SMC or Price Action.

Dont trade asian session. Generally, EURUSD moves best during European and New York Session. Most trader use Asian session as trading baseline. You can learn this from ICT. I don’t say ICT is good, but can be learnt as knowledge base.

Lower TF will have more noises. If your don’t know market structure well, a lot of traps will catch you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for long detailed explanation, I really appreciate your information.

If just 1,2 weeks I think just avoid trading and trade after 2 weeks like catastrophic events.
I thought if many month or even year, then it’s too long to wait haha.

I guess what you’re saying is true, always 1 minutes chart too much noises, even double top still goes up, not really good for analyze the chart. H4 chart I scared I bid wrong direction then lose big money too. It’s hard to find a good time frame…

the overall direction is still confusing for me, sometimes I’m wrong, sometimes I’m correct…

After your advice, I feel like my trading is better than before, thanks.

1 Like

Glad to know. I wish for your success in trading. Nothing is impossible. Through hard work, everything will show result. There are many good and bad things in the market, always be careful and calm. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like