I bought Fapturbo 1 year ago only try now problem is

It’s not going to be one that you can buy from ClickBank for $149.

Those can’t work reliably and be profitable, because they wouldn’t be for sale in that way, if they were.

Many are marketed by people without the necessary skill-set even to determine whether or not they’re genuinely profitable, and even more by people who have deliberately backfitted them to appear to be profitable, knowing that in this “desperate buyers’ market” there are many naive and gullible potential customers who won’t appreciate the reasons for the absolute lack of correlation between something having made a profit over the previous year (for example) and its probability of making a profit over the next year.

(That’s “profitable systems”, though - not necessarily 100% of “profitable education”, which is something altogether different.)

In the late 1990’s, a group of American academics (mathematicians, physicists, engineers, computer scientists, economists and others) got together and developed a profitable trading system more or less reduceable - in expert hands - to software, which they then successfully leased to Credit Suisse for a large six-figure monthly sum and a percentage of its profits. Major trading institutions pay people large salaries to assess such “profitable systems” and have close-to-infinite funding available for their acquisition and development.

One doesn’t have to be Einstein to appreciate that genuinely “profitable systems” are marketed that way, [B][U]not[/U][/B] by being advertised to retail traders on ClickBank for $149.

Yeah, profitable systems wouldnt be marketed that way. I write my own EAs so i know my strategy/MM, how does my EA work and when should i intervene…

lexys, have you ever bought one of those that you are so skeptical about them all?