I bought Fapturbo 1 year ago only try now problem is

Too little gain sir…
just 0.05 from $1000 account. Let’s imagine and its real, I have account $100 and i traded it using hedging & multiple EA system. In a month, i can get almost 50%. I use it on Liteforex broker, exactly on cent account using fix spread.

Lol dude, that wasn’t subtle AT ALL

I am not sure what happened to to fapturbo guy that started this thread but this EA is called fapturbo because it turbos your losses in a blink of an eye. Be warned.

Why is it so crazy popular in this case?

Who said it’s popular? If you value your money stay away from this fapturbo. If however you some money to burn, go for it and let us know how it goes. I already know the outcome. I remember fapturbo 1.0, nothing but losses. Don’t be mislead that the new version is better.

I better wait for other’s reviews)))

Ok, Good luck. I am not sure you will find many because most got burned by the EA. If you don’t want to take my word for this have a look in forexpeacearmy and see what traders wrote about this EA.

Everyone says its junk in forexpeacearmy but I already know that. This the latest comment in a thread they dedicated for this fapturbo from August 2015:

[B]“I have been strategy testing the FAPTurbo52 on all pairs in MT4. All I get is bad results. Any known reason for this?”[/B]

No one bothered to reply to his question. Trust me, stay away from it.

But there should be something that works! It cannot be that there are so many EAs at market and not one of them actually works.

Of course there are.
Mostly skeptical are those, who have lost their money with robot. But what was a reason for the loss - is usually a big question. Was it a strategy fault or stupid settings from the one who use it. There is a hard way to get out the truth out from such sort of discussions.

There is another thing: people like to share bad experience and cry how bad everything is. And those, who got something good are usually more silent and rarely share their successful performance.
So, we have an impression that everything is bad.

I would like that those, who got something good, share their experience here:)
This is what I’m searching for now - a good advice about a good system.

There are EAs that work.

Name them please :wink:

Just look around myfxbook most of the top most popular systems are all EA’s. Come to think about it most profitable systems seem to be EA’s

Check the drawdowns of these popular systems in % and pips as well as the leverage (you can easily work it out if your experienced) and then tell me then try convincing me these EA’'s work. Don’t be fooled by the ROI.

As a programmer, i can say EA does work if it is properly programmed with good strategy and money management. Drawdowns and losing trades are common in manual trading as well. 95% of traders lose. whether they trade manually or through programs. I can understand why people say EAs dont work. It is because they dont know what is inside the program. But, At the end of the day, if the program is giving you decent consistent profits. what else you want. Some program is doing work for us.

My recent robo trades. As always programs are trained to trade in a specific way. So always monitor them. You should be a better manager.

I have seen the same post in another tread. Do you actually sell software you write?

Hi Vanu, Yes, i posted in other thread to show that EA does work. I have not sold my programs. I write programs. I cannot sit in front of computer whole day. So, i write EA which does the job for me. But, as i told in other thread, we have to monitor/manage EA. It is not a set once and forget for life or Get rich soon. We have to monitor EA. Simply put, if your entry/exit criteria is very clear, it can be programmed. There should NOT be any difference in manual/EA results. Agree? But, if there is manual intervention required in your strategy, results will differ.

Today’s trades:53: