I can create your Expert advisor for free

please don’t tell me it’s based of Moving Averages!

Hello,

I appreciate if you can help me to create EA for GBP/USD only, what i want is:-

I want EA allawed to me (as manual) ENTER with open market 2 Target-Price for Buy and Sell (price Is pending ) and IF the market price broke :-

1. The Target-Price [B]for Buy [/B] then Open order to Buy with some lot’s (enter in beging). In the same time in this case should CANCEL the Sell Target-Price.

2. The Target-Price [B]for Sell[/B] then Open order to Sell with some lot’s (enter in beging). In the same time in this case should CANCEL the Buy Target-Price.

3. Stander for Buy or Sell, If Price Reverse, make pending Order after 50 pip
    and it’s good if (enter in beging as manual). and it’s good if 2 time
    (mean 50+50)

Can you Do it ?

Hi,
I’m looking for a stoploss that will close a trade once a moving average cross happens.
Let’s say that you are on a long trade and the 3ema crosses down the 5 ema, right there I want the stoploss to trigger.
I google for it but found nothing.
I don’t know if it can be done with an script or have to be an EA, I have zero programming skills.
Thanks in advance!!

Could you please make me a EA that buys when price is going down and sells when price is going up and only places one order at a time but when the trade closes it immediately opens another. And also features trailing stop, take profit, and money management(based on percent). It would be much appreciated.

P.S for anybody who’s interested I would using this to open scalping orders so I can concentrate on taking profits.

I need your help to make special EA for me…just a simple ea.
Many thank you if you’re willing to help me.

The special 2 EA as below:
a) Special mirror pair trade.
b) Special Close All When Profit

The rule Mirror Pair EA as follows:

1. Mirror Trade : True / False
  • Open Pair : EURUSD (can adjust/change pair)
  • Mirror Pair : GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD (can adjust/change pair).
  1. Hedging Pair Trade : True / False
  • Hedging Pair : GBPJY,EURJPY,USDJPY (can adjust/change pair).

Description:

• This special ea will use to combine with our trade either by using manual open trade or use any ea.

• This combination for example we manually open buy (or by any ea), after that this special ea will automatically TAKE COVER to open mirror pair to trade including multi pair hedging (we can choose to use both technic mirror + hedging pair).

• Example, we want trade EURUSD…then we must put EURUSD at OPEN PAIR mode. After EURUSD is opened then ea will open Mirror Post and Hedging Pair as preset.

• No need to put ea at chart GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD but only put ea at EURUSD only.

• Make sure automagic number is have for both 4/5/6 decimal currencies.

The rule for CloseAll EA:

1. Close All Now : True / False
  2. Close Profit Post Only Now: True / False
  3. Close Loss Only Now: True / False
  4. Close When Profit Multi Post: True / False (if want random close from all opened post)
  5. Close When Profit Multi Post: 3 post (changeable)
  6. Close When Profit Multi Pair: EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD (combine this all pair profit - loss = PROFIT),
  7. Compounding Post: EURUSD
  8. Target Profit $ : 5.00 (dollar for combination total profit post-loss post = PROFIT)
  9. Target Pip: 10.00 (pips)
    10.CloseAllStopLoss: 70.00 (pips for combination total floating post)
    11.Profit Compounding: True / False

Description:

• Make sure automagic number is have for both 4/5/6 decimal currencies.
  • Target Profit compounding will based on/follow increasing lot value at COMPOUNDING POST as preset.
  • CloseAllStopLoss is ea will close all floating post (including profit post) if the total -ve trade is achieve
    stoploss target as preset.

Thank you.

I want to create an expert advisor of 3 pips put buy and sell limits, in the direction of the trend, and for every order that is open to create a new sell limit or buy limit
For example:

sell limit: 1.0032
buy limit: 1.0029
buy limit: 1.0026
buy limit: 1.0023
price: 1.0020
sell limit: 1.0017
sell limit: 1.0014
sell limit: 1.0011
buy limit: 1.0009

and now suppose that the price goes up 3 pips

new buy limit: 1.0035
sell limit: 1.0032
buy limit: 1.0029
buy limit: 1.0026
new price: 1.0023
new buy limit: 1.0020
sell limit: 1.0017
sell limit: 1.0014
sell limit: 1.0011
DELETE buy limit: 1.0009

sorry for my English, and my bad explanation, I think can see what I want to do.
the EA would be nice to allow choosing the size of the lot, start time …

hi venichhe,

my name is micheal. i m one of those guys that blindly follow indicators without knowing how they works.

i been using this indicator for a while now it has been quite profitable, but it requires manually generating the orders.

i was wondering if you can help to convert the indicator into an EA that shorts at the pink arrows, close shorts (if any) and go long at the next blue. likewise, at pink arrows, close long (if any) and go shorts.

thks alot.

Hi Venichhe,
I’m kklee and is looking for someone to help me with creating a simple EA that that can open pending trades while we’re sleeping and also to replenish more pending trades when current ones are triggered.

You’ve done a great job in helping traders to get their EAs. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards and god bless!

kklee

Brothers in the house(Babypips) This is a 5mins. and above TF EA. Can somebody in the house fine tone and make this EA to be the Holy Grail of the Year. it is very aggressive, i used it in my live account and my broker complained. If possible let it be more profitable.

hi guys,
i have discovered a scalping stretgy that work very good with ecn brokers. i would be very grateful if any one of you can develop an ea according to this stretgy and post here for all of us and its very simple as well. if you can build this ea we all new bies will be greatful.
thanks a lot guys.

may i know what parameters do u use coz i back tested your ea and always it is in loss.

may i know how are you using this ea that its so profitable, coz i back tested it and always it is showing almost 1oo % loss.

Type of of strategy : Alerts with entry orders
Indicator : FX5_Divergence
Pair : All
TimeFrame: H1

When FX5_Divergence indicator starts to show divergence buy or sell on that signals with stop loss 15 pips , win stop 30 pips .
If its even possible to make ea based on this indicator ? Thanks :slight_smile:

Can you create an EA for me?
I want a simple multiple limit orders.
I want the EA able to buy and take profit whenever they hit my limit price.

For example,
Euro/Dollar
Buy(1) 1.34 @ 0.1
Buy(2) 1.33 @ 0.1
Buy(3) 1.32 @ 0.1
Buy(4) 1.31 @ 0.1
Buy(5) 1.30 @ 0.1

Buy(10)

Take Profit(1) 1.35 @ 0.1
Take Profit(2) 1.34 @ 0.1
Take Profit(3) 1.33 @ 0.1
Take Profit(4) 1.32 @ 0.1
Take Profit(5) 1.31 @ 0.1

Take Profit(10)

Creteria
After Buy order executed, the same buy order will not execute again, until the take profit order get executed.
For example,
After 1.34 buy(1) order executed, when Euro/Dollar hover around 1.34, the EA will not buy again. In order for 1.34 to buy again, Buy(1) must be executed by the Take Profit(1) order, 1.35.

Please make it at least 10 Buy and take profit entries, so I can set them easily.

Please also make it adjustable for the lot
For example,
Buy(1), I want 0.1 lot, Buy(2), I may want 0.2 lot.

Thank you very much.

Is the original poster still creating EAs?

People ea , there are no free ea which makes constantly money , people who created those profitable ea’s don’t share them on the internet …I give up hope on ea’s or searching holy grail , now traiding only s/r , fib and candlestick formations and getting better results than with any ****y ea , eas wount get you anywhere , only loss money in long term :slight_smile:

Trade Alert : great investing tip and strategies just for you,a sure
guide to your success!

Subscribe it for free!

Looking for someone to code an EA of the following. Or if someone can point me in the right direction to learn to code it myself. Thanks!

Only 1 trade per day
Currency pair = X
Chart time frame = 30M

If Candlestick at time X open<close then set order buy (bullish/green candle)
buy at high of candle at time X - X pips. buyOrder= candleHigh- x pips

Target price = buyOrder + X
set sellStop for target price

If Candlestick at time X open>close then set order buy (bearish/red candle)
sell at low of candle at time X + X pips. sellOrder= candleHigh- x pips

Target price = sellOrder - X
set sellStop for target price

Example:
30 minute chart EURUSD
at 8:00 there is a green candle open=1.30000 close =1.3025
I want to set buy order at - 5 pips of the high of the candle at 8:30 as soon as the candle closes.
so buy order will be 1.3020
I set target price at 50 pips so a sell stop at target profit = 1.3070

the next day at 8:00 there is a red candle open=1.30000 close=1.29000
sellorder is set at candle low + 5 pips of candle low
so sell order = 1.2905
target price is 50 pips so buystop oreder set at 1.2855

I would like to be able to adjust the numbet of pips of enter price and target price and usable with any currency pair. Also adjust the numbetr of lots traded

Hi PipsyGirl,
Can you help me with creating an EA?

hello i want a ea system
ramesh patel