I can create your Expert advisor for free

Id like to talk to you about what I want, where do we go from here

HI,

I need an EA based on RSI, and Stochastic Osilator. The concept is when RSI and stochastic Osilator both together reach overboaut area the EA should take a sell position. when both will reach together in oversold area it should take buy position.The EA should work with all time frame and all the curruncy pairs and commodities like gold,silver. There should be option for customising such as Take profit and Stop loss ,Over bought area and over sold area(both should seperate for RSI and SO), trailing stop loss, additional position which means when the trade is profitable position, Ea should take more positions on same direction. Money management etc. This is my idea in my knowledge if u have any additional ideas to improve this, u can add. Waiting for ur reply

Thanks.

Hi,

Are you still able to create EA? I need your assistance to build one for meā€¦

Hey friend. I will like to turn 2 different indicators into an expert advisor. The two indicators are

1. MA in color
  2. Tudorgirl Velocity

Please, I will be very glad if you can help me turn these two indicators into one expert advisor.
STRATEGY
I will like the EA to buy anytime both indicators turn blue while it should sell anytime both indicator turns Red.
However, the exit signal should be based on only TudorGirl velocity Signal. An open Buy order should be closed anytime TD turns Red while any open Sell order should be closed any time TD turns from Red to blue.
NB. I will like the EA to be capable of working on any time frame. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Hey friend. I will like to turn 2 different indicators into an expert advisor. The two indicators are

1. MA in color
  2. Tudorgirl Velocity

Please, I will be very glad if you can help me turn these two indicators into one expert advisor.
STRATEGY
I will like the EA to buy anytime both indicators turn blue while it should sell anytime both indicator turns Red.
However, the exit signal should be based on only TudorGirl velocity Signal. An open Buy order should be closed anytime TD turns Red while any open Sell order should be closed any time TD turns from Red to blue.
NB. I will like the EA to be capable of working on any time frame. Thank you so much for your assistance.

1. MA in color
  2. Tudorgirl Velocity

STRATEGY

hi am MCQUEEN by name am new to Forex please help me with EA that will make some cash for me lot size 0.05 thanks any EA that can make small cash for me ā€¦thanks friend . i hope to hear from you soon

I will like to turn 2 different indicators into an expert advisor. The two indicators are

1. MA in color
  2. Tudorgirl Velocity

STRATEGY

These are the detail. I will be waiting for its creation. Thank you so very much for your support and assistance

Hello, I am new on this forum and I really like. I want to make an expert advisor with the mountain indicator, which I like very much. When the montana cross ā€œ0ā€ open the position possibility. the E.A. must have TP, SL and TS.Can anyone help me???
THANK YOU.(n.b. I do not know how to insert the indicator!!!)

Hi

I want you to help me to do EA using a special indecator , can you?

can you please write a simple EA for me please just want the crossing of 50EMA and 50MA thanks

Hi, Does anyone here can develop a Cowabunga Robot?
For example when all the MA cross and meet all the RSI,Stochastic and MACD requirement, then the rebot will place a pending order which is 3-5 pips away from the current price to maximise the profit?
TP every 10 pips and trailing stop 5 pip?
If someone who can develop then it will be profitable. because i tested it manually by looking back to the GU chart. over 80% is win. TP 10 pips.

Does anyone know where I can find an ichimoku EA?

Hi venichee, can you help with a a EA using the crossing of two EMAs as entry-close-revert order? Thanks, Max

Did you have any reply on your request? would like to have something similar, adding an entry order just after the crossing triggers the stop, then reopens revert direction trade order.
Thanks, Max

umm ā€¦ does anyone still online to help me ?
venichhe offline from 08-18-2010 ā€¦

Hey guys,

Iā€™m looking for an EA, which can handle my Stoplosses automaticaly.
It should work like this.

Usual case:
If there is a new bar, the new stoploss shall be the low of the last bar.

Insidebars case:
If there is an insidebar, it should apply the stop to the low of the previous bar of the outside bar.
This is a special case, which suppose to be the difficult part of the EA.

I attached to image. The first describes the usual case and the second the special case with insidebars.
These pictures should make it clear to you.

Would it be possible to code this for me?

hi if you can do it for me i will greatly appreciate it thank you David

I have good indicator and want to bulid EA for it ā€¦can you help???I canā€™t upload the indi here and I donā€™t know why but you can find it here (SS2009_B.ex4)ā€¦and if just type it at google you will find it easy

Could someone share with me if this EA was ever created and if yes where may I find it?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

it doesnā€™t look like Mr EA builder is about,
but I will ask any way,
does any one know of an EA kinda thing that will just sit in the background of my chart and every time I manually or my EA starts a trade it will follow the trade/s with some kind of dynamic trailing stop,
but with the option to set the distance of the trailing stop and the degree of the dynamic partā€¦

cheersā€¦

I agreeā€¦EA builder has left the buildingā€¦programmers are hard to come by these daysā€¦

As far as your requestā€¦here ya go!

Hope it helpsā€¦

P.S. If you have a great manual system or great EA please share :smiley:

QuickTrailingEA1.zip (16.5 KB)